here\'s looking at you

*** - de Honey in the Sunshine la: 12/01/2009 00:11:04
(la: Ultimul film)
casablanca bleacs?:))

Here's looking at you, kid!:))
#388950 (raspuns la: #388937) comenteaza . modifica . semnaleaza adminului
hey SeBe, I'm looking at you - de Belle la: 16/07/2004 20:00:38
(la: despre barbati ... fara suparare :))
but you're hiding ;)

o parere foarte buna, mult mai buna decat ai avea tu despre germana mea ;)

~~~ I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!
#17973 (raspuns la: #17972) comenteaza . modifica . semnaleaza adminului
Alan Parsons Project - Eye in - de eye in the sky la: 13/10/2005 11:21:50
(la: Versuri din melodiile voastre preferate...)
Alan Parsons Project - Eye in the sky

Don't think sorry's easily said
Don't try turning tables instead
You've taken lots of chances before
But I ain't gonna give any more
Don't ask me
That's how it goes
'Cause part of me knows what you're thinking...
Don't say words you're gonna regret
Don't let the fire rush to your head
I've heard the accusaation before
And I ain't gonna take any more
Believe me
The sun in your eyes
Made some of the lies worth believing

I am the eye in the sky
Looking at you
I can read your mind
Iam the maker of rules
Dealing with fools
I can cheat you blind
And I don't need to see any more
To know that I can read your mind, I can read your mind

Don't leave false illusions behind
Don't cry 'cause I ain't changing my mind
Soo find another fool like before
'Cause I ain't gonna live anymore believing
Some of the lies while all of the signs are deceivïng

Lenny Kravitz - Can't get you off my mind

Life is just a lonely highway
I'm out here on the open road
I'm old enough to see behind me
But young enough to feel my soul
I don't wanna lose you baby
And I don't wanna be alone
Don't wanna live my days without you
But for now I've got to be without you

I've got a pocket full of money
And pocket full of keys that have no bounds
But then I think of lovin'
And I just can't get you off of my mind

Babe can't you see
That this is killing me
I don't want to push you baby
And I don't want you to be told
It's just that I can't breathe without you
Feel like I'm gonna lose control

I've got a pocket full of money oh yes I do
And a pocket full of keys that have no bounds
But when it comes to lovin'
I just can't get you off of my mind, yeaaah

Am I a fool to think that there's a little hope
Yeah yeahhhhhheee yeah
Tell me baby, yeah
What are the rules the reasons and the do's and don'ts
Yeah yeahhhhhheee yeah
Tell me baby tell me baby, yeah
What do you feel inside?

I've got a pocket full of money
And a pocket full of keys that have no bounds
Oh yeah
But when it comes down to lovin'
I just can't get you off of my mind, yeah
I just can't get you off of my mïnd, yeah.

Everything you can imagine is real
ietete...... - de Belle la: 21/01/2005 16:36:25
(la: despre barbati ... fara suparare :))
We always hear "the rules" from the female side. Now here are the rules from the male side.

These are our rules:

Please note... these are all numbered "1" ON PURPOSE!

Breasts are for looking at and that is why we do it. Don't try to change that

Learn to work the toilet seat. You're a big girl. If it's up, put it down. We need it up, you need it down. You don't hear us complaining about you leaving it down.

Saturday = sports. It's like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Let it be

Shopping is NOT a sport. And no, we are never going to think of it that way.

Crying is blackmail.

Ask for what you want. Let us be clear on this one:
Subtle hints do not work!
Strong hints do not work!
Obvious hints do not work!
JUST SAY IT!

‘Yes’ and ‘No’ are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question

Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for

A headache that lasts for 17 months is a problem. See a doctor

Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact, all comments become null and void after 7 days

If you think you're fat, you probably are. Don't ask us

If something we said can be interpreted two ways, and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one

You can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it done
Not both
If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself

Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during commercials

Christopher Columbus did not need directions and neither do we

ALL men see in only 16 colours, like Windows default settings.
Peach, for example, is a fruit, not a colour. Pumpkin is also a fruit.
We have no idea what mauve is.

If it itches, it will be scratched. We do that.

If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing," we will act like nothing's wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle

If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, expect an answer you don't want to hear

When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine, Really

Don't ask us what we're thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as:
Sex,
Sport, or
Cars

You have enough clothes

You have too many shoes

I am in shape. Round is a shape.

Thank you for reading this; Yes, I know, I have to sleep on the
couch tonight, but did you know men really don't mind that, it's like camping.
Pass this to as many men as you can - to give them a laugh.
Pass this to as many women as you can - to give them an education

~~~~ I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it
#34066 (raspuns la: #32745) comenteaza . modifica . semnaleaza adminului
completare - de irma la: 02/06/2005 12:13:30
(la: Filmul bate viata)
Uitasem de unul...Things You Can Tell Just by Looking at Her (2000)
Un film absolut incantator despre femei, foarte realist, excelent jucat. Cred ca multe femei se pot "regasi" in acest film. Il recomand mai ales barbatilor... daca vor sa invete cate ceva despre femei :) Asta daca au rabdare sa se uite pana la capat! :D
Stiati ca: - de Pasagerul la: 06/12/2005 20:10:15
In Lebanon, men are legally allowed to have sex with animals, but the
> >animals must be female. Having sexual relations with a male animal
> >is punishable by death.
> >
> >(Like THAT makes sense.)
> >*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
> >
> >In Bahrain, a male doctor may legally examine a woman's genitals, but
> >is prohibited from looking directly at them during the examination.
> >He may only see their reflection in a mirror.
> >(Do they look different
>reversed?)
> >*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
> >
> >Muslims are banned from looking at the genitals of a corpse. This
> >also applies to undertakers. The sex organs of the deceased must be
> >covered with a
>brick
> >or
> >piece of wood at all times.
> >(A brick??)
> >*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
> >
> >The penalty for masturbation in Indonesia is decapitation.
> >
> >(Much worse than "going blind!")
> >*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
> >
> >There are men in Guam whose full-time job is to travel the
> >countryside
>and
> >deflower young virgins, who pay them for the privilege of having sex
> >for the first time
> >Reason: under Guam law, it is expressly
>forbidden for virgins to marry.
> >
> >(Let's just think for a minute; is there any job anywhere else in the
>world
> >that even comes close to this?)
> >*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
> >In Hong Kong, a betrayed wife is legally allowed to kill her
> >adulterous husband, but may only do so with her bare hands. The
> >husband's illicit lover, on the other hand, may be killed in any
> >manner desired.
> >(Ah! Justice!)
> >*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
> >Topless saleswomen are legal in Liverpool, England - but only in
> >tropical fish stores.
> >(But of course!)
> >*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
> >In Cali, Colombia, a woman may only have sex with her
> husband, and the
> >time this happens, her mother must be in the room to witness the act
> >
> >(Makes one shudder at the thought.)
> >*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*
> >In Santa Cruz, Bolivia, it is illegal for a man to have sex with a
> >woman and her daughter at the same time.
> >
> >(I presume this was a big enough problem that they had to pass this
> >law?)
> >*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
> >
> >In Maryland, it is illegal to sell condoms from vending machines with
> >one
> >exception: Prophylactics may be dispensed from a vending machine only
> >"in places where alcoholic beverages are sold for consumption on the
>premises."
> >
> >(Is this a great country or what? Well . .
>. not as great as Guam!)
> >*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
> >
> >Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour.
> >
> >(Who volunteers for this stuff?)
> >*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
> >
> >Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure.
> >
> >(Is that why Flipper was always smiling?)
> >*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
> >The ant can lift 50 times its own weight, can pull 30 times its own
>weight,
> >and
> >always falls over on its right side when intoxicated.
> >
> >(From drinking little bottles of . ?)
> >
> >(Did the government pay for this
>research??)
> >*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
> >
> >Butterflies taste with their feet.
> >(Ah, geez.)
> >*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
> >
> >An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain.
> >
> >(I know some people like that.)
> >*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
> >
> >Starfish don't have brains.
> >
> >(I know some people like that, too.)
> >*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
> >
> >And, the best for last
> >
> >Turtles can breathe through their butts.
> >
> >(And I thought I had bad breath in the morning!)

All you need is ignorance and confidence and the success is sure.
Mark Twain
banc de dimineatza - proaspat primit - de Horia D la: 19/05/2006 15:54:20
Sadie lost her husband almost four years ago and still has not gotten out of her depression, mourning as if it were only yesterday. Her daughter is constantly calling her and urging her to get back into the world.

Finally, Sadie says she'd go out, but didn't know anyone. Her daughter immediately replies, "Mama! I have someone for you to meet."

Well, it was an immediate hit. They took to one another and after dating for six weeks he asks her to join him for a weekend in the Catskills. And we know what that meant.

Their first night there she undresses as he does. There she stood nude except for a pair of black lacy panties. He in his Birthday suit. Looking at her he asks, "Why the black panties?"

She replies, "My breasts you can fondle, my body is yours to explore, but down there I am still in mourning."

He knows he's not getting lucky that night. The following night the same scenario. She's standing there with the black panties on and he is in his birthday suit; except that he has an erection on which he has a black condom.

She looks at him and asks, "What's with this...a black condom?"

He replies, "I want to offer my condolences."
#123109 (raspuns la: #123108) comenteaza . modifica . semnaleaza adminului
Are you a democrat, republican, or southerner? - de Horia D la: 03/10/2006 15:15:57
The answer can be found by posing the following question:

You're walking down a deserted street with your wife and two small
children. Suddenly, a (make your own substitution here) with a huge knife comes around the corner, locks eyes with you, screams obscenities, raises the knife, and charges at you.
You are carrying a Glock 40 caliber, and you are an expert shot. You have mere seconds before he reaches you and your family.

What do you do?

DEMOCRAT'S ANSWER:

Well, that's not enough information to answer the question!
Does the man look poor or oppressed?
Have I ever done anything to him that would inspire him to attack?
Could we run away?
What does my wife think?
What about the kids?
Could I possibly swing the gun like a club and knock the knife out of
his hand?
What does the law say about this situation?
Does the Glock have appropriate safety built into it?

Why am I carrying a loaded gun anyway, and what kind of message does this send to society and to my children?
Is it possible he'd be happy with just killing me?
Does he definitely want to kill me, or would he be content just to wound me?
If I were to grab his knees and hold on, could my family get away while he was stabbing me?
Should I call 9-1-1 ?
Why is this street so deserted? We need to raise taxes, have paint and weed day and make this happier, healthier street that would discourage such behavior.
This is all so confusing! I need to debate this with some friends, and
try to come to a consensus.

REPUBLICAN'S ANSWER:

BANG!

SOUTHERNER'S ANSWER:

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! Click.....
(Sounds of reloading)
BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! Click, Click,
Click

Southerner's Daughter: "Nice grouping, Daddy! Were those the Winchester Silver Tips or Hollow Points?"

Southerners Son: "Can I shoot the next one?"

Southerner's wife: "You ain't taking that to the taxidermist!"

PS: eu sunt southerner:))
#149294 (raspuns la: #149223) comenteaza . modifica . semnaleaza adminului
extra Mao - de om la: 24/03/2009 15:28:02
(la: oameni buni cum adica sa ni se interzica si rasul?)
The top 10 most stupid laws in Britain according to the survey are:

1. It is illegal to die in the Houses of Parliament (27 percent)

2. It is an act of treason to place a postage stamp bearing the British monarch upside-down (7 percent)

3. In Liverpool, it is illegal for a woman to be topless except as a clerk in a tropical fish store (6 percent)

4. Mince pies cannot be eaten on Christmas Day (5 percent)

5. In Scotland, if someone knocks on your door and requires the use of your toilet, you must let them enter (4 percent)

6. A pregnant woman can legally relieve herself anywhere she wants, including in a policeman’s helmet (4 percent)

7. The head of any dead whale found on the British coast automatically becomes the property of the king, and the tail of the queen (3.5 percent)

8. It is illegal to avoid telling the tax man anything you do not want him to know, but legal not to tell him information you do not mind him knowing (3 percent)

9. It is illegal to enter the Houses of Parliament in a suit of armor (3 percent)

10. In the city of York it is legal to murder a Scotsman within the ancient city walls, but only if he is carrying a bow and arrow (2 percent)

Here are some of the most absurd laws in America:

1. In Alabama, it is illegal to wear a fake mustache that causes laughter in church.

2. In California, animals are banned from mating publicly within 1,500 feet of a tavern, school, or place of worship.

3. In Louisiana, it is illegal to rob a bank and then shoot at the bank teller with a water pistol.

4. In New York, a fine of $25 can be levied for flirting. This old law specifically prohibits men from turning around on any city street and looking “at a woman in that way.” A second conviction for a crime of this magnitude calls for the violating male to be forced to wear a “pair of horse-blinders” wherever and whenever he goes outside for a stroll.

5. Also, a license must be purchased before hanging clothes on a clothesline.

7. In Texas, a recently passed anti-crime law requires criminals to give their victims 24 hours notice, either orally or in writing, and to explain the nature of the crime to be committed.

9. In Florida, it is illegal to sing in a public place while attired in a swimsuit.

10. Also, men may not be seen publicly in any kind of strapless gown.

11. When having sex, only the missionary position is legal.

12. And the most absurd of them all is this Floridan law: Having sexual relations with a porcupine is illegal!
#420302 (raspuns la: #420245) comenteaza . modifica . semnaleaza adminului
"patru povesti" - de irma la: 07/06/2009 21:46:23 Modificat la: 07/06/2009 21:46:37
(la: Cele mai bune filme)
si mie imi plac filmele cu mai multe "povesti". de vazut tot asa cu mai multe povesti care converg "things you cand tell just by looking at her". nu e un masterpiece. dar e unul dintre cele mai delicate sensibile filme cu si despre femei pe care le-am vazut.

altu' cu patru povesti "four rooms". doar daca va place umorul negru.
#448613 (raspuns la: #448603) comenteaza . modifica . semnaleaza adminului
prima reactie:)) - de Lascar Barca la: 26/11/2010 14:43:37
(la: Things are going to slide, slide in all directions)
"I do remember one thing.
It took hours and hours but..
by the time I was done with it,
I was so involved, I didn't know what to think.
I carried it around with me for days and days..
playing little games
like not looking at it for a whole day
and then.. looking at it.
to see if I still liked it.
I did.

I repeat myself when under stress.
I repeat myself when under stress.
I repeat myself when under stress.
I repeat myself when under stress.
I repeat..
The more I look at it,
the more I like it.
I do think it's good.
The fact is..
no matter how closely I study it,
no matter how I take it apart,
no matter how I break it down,
It remains consistant.
I wish you were here to see it.

I like it."

King Crimson- Indiscipline

nu-mi fac griji - 1/2 - de Horia D la: 14/02/2013 20:02:41
(la: Petrolul)
For your enlightenment…

As you may know, Cruz Construction started a division in North Dakota just 6 months ago.

They sent every Kenworth (9 trucks) we had here in Alaska to North Dakota and several drivers.

They just bought two new Kenworth's to add to that fleet; one being a Tri Drive tractor and a new 65 ton lowboy to go with it.

They also bought two new cranes (one crawler & one rubber tired) for that division.

Dave Cruz said they have moved more rigs in the last 6 months in ND than Cruz Construction moved in Alaska in the last 6 years.

Williston is like a gold rush town; they moved one of our 40 man camps down there since there are no rooms available.

Unemployment in ND is the lowest in the nation at 3.4 percent last I checked.

See anything in the national news about how the oil industry is fueling North Dakota 's economy?

Here's an astonishing read. Important and verifiable information:

About 6 months ago, the writer was watching a news program on oil and one of the Forbes Bros. was the guest.

The host said to Forbes, "I am going to ask you a direct question and I would like a direct answer; how much oil does the U.S. have in the ground?" Forbes did not miss a beat, he said, "more than all the Middle East put together."

The U. S.. Geological Service issued a report in April 2008 that only scientists and oil men knew was coming, but man was it big.

It was a revised report (hadn't been updated since 1995) on how much oil was in this area of the western 2/3 of North Dakota, western South Dakota , and extreme eastern Montana .

Check THIS out:

The Bakken is the largest domestic oil discovery since Alaska 's Prudhoe Bay , and has the potential to eliminate all American dependence on foreign oil. The Energy Information Administration (EIA) estimates

it at 503 billion barrels. Even if just 10% of the oil is recoverable( 5 billion barrels), at $107 a barrel, we're looking at a resource base worth more than $5.3 trillion.

"When I first briefed legislators on this, you could practically see their jaws hit the floor.

They had no idea.." says Terry Johnson, the Montana Legislature's financial analyst.

"This sizable find is now the highest-producing onshore oil field found in the past 56 years," reports The Pittsburgh Post Gazette.

It's a formation known as the Williston Basin, but is more commonly referred to as the 'Bakken.'

It stretches from Northern Montana, through North Dakota and into Canada.

LMC,LMC,LMC,LMC,LMC,LMC,LMC,LMC,LMC,LMC,LMC,LMC,LMC - de Little Eagle la: 30/06/2004 22:22:36
(la: Vreti sa se intoarca Ozzy la cafeneaua.com?)
"Back in black,I hit the sack
I've been too long,I'm glad to be back,
Yes,I'm let loose from the noose,
That's kept me hanging about
I've been looking at the sky
'Cause it's getting me high
Forget the hearse'Cause I never die,
I got nine lives,cat's eyes,
Abusing everyone of them and running wild

'Cause I'm back in black,yes I'm back,well I'm back
I'm back in black,yes I'm back in black.
.........."
Cred ca nu e nevoie sa spun cui apartin aceste lyrics,trebuie ca toata lumea a auzit de AC/DC,nu?????
So I'm baaackk,back in black.

E greu sa scapati de mine si nici eu de voi...deh,love is so strong!!!!!
Ma iubeste cineva din voi?I'm just a problem child.
I am hot,and when I'm not,I'm cold as ice......

Am scris azi si ieri destule texte....nu-s publicate...am sa acord 2 zile,poate 3 in plus daca Admin ma cenzureaza caci asta observ acum,nu mai scriu.

Magdalena,Ti-am raspuns de cateva ori....ti-am dat si tel mele sa avem o conversatie,nu mai depinde acum de mine ci de Admin,este the middleman si daca vrea publica,daca nu sunt dat afara.

Nu stiu de ce trebuie oare sa publice un mic text?Ori acum de cand sunt considerat un ..rebel yell se citesc textele mele printre randuri???????Poate e ascuns un mesaj rau?ca in acele cantece....cu mesaje inverse:????
What's next to the moon Admin?????Chiar asa rau am devenit?????Si Hagi a luat cartonase galbene si totusi lumea il iubeste inca.

Sper sa publici textele mele curand,sa stiu de voi toti.
Magadalena,darling,
:home1-732-290-2496
Cell:1-908-902-4488
fax 1-732-290-2542

Love&peace,
Ozzy

Ps:My girl ,ieri am dat un scurt interview la ora8AM la airradioamerica,la show-ul lui Mark Marin&mark Riley.L-am bestelit pe Bush ca toata tzara m-a auzit.L-am comparat cu Ceausescu,2 dictatori,sambata va fi repeat deci poate ma vei auzi la radio.
Am mers in NYC unde au statia si era si ...Slick Willie acolo!!!!!!Am dat mana cu el,era sa-si faca reclama la cartea lui,fusese si luni.

Hey,cine-i faimos in cafenea?????Ozzy!!!!!
Love you sis,
Soon,and forgive me again,I'm a bad boy boogey.

Admin get cracking si pune-te pe tiparit la textele mele,primele sa fie....HA!!!!!
Trebuie sa ma ajung din urma acum....ma alerg pe mine insumi ori alerg de unul singur???

Adios machukambos

#17089 (raspuns la: #17069) comenteaza . modifica . semnaleaza adminului
ptr. Belle - de SB_one la: 04/07/2004 11:44:47
(la: Femeia)
Words Women Use...

FINE
This is the word women use to end an argument when they feel they are right and you need to shut up. Never use "fine" to describe how a woman looks - this will cause you to have one of those arguments.
FIVE MINUTES
This is half an hour. It is equivalent to the five minutes that your football game is going to last before you take out the trash, so it's an even trade.
NOTHING
This means "something", and you should be on your toes. "Nothing" is usually used to describe the feeling a woman has of wanting to turn you inside out, upside down, and backwards. 'Nothing" usually signifies an argument that will last "Five Minutes" and end with 'Fine'
GO AHEAD (With Raised Eyebrows)
This is a dare. One that will result in a woman getting upset over Nothing" and will end with the word "Fine"
GO AHEAD (Normal Eyebrows)
This means "I give up" or "do what you want because I don't care" You will get a "Raised Eyebrow Go Ahead" in just a few minutes, followed by Nothing" and "Fine" and she will talk to you in about "Five Minutes" when she cools off.
LOUD SIGH
This is not actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A "Loud Sigh" means she thinks you are an idiot at that moment, and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you over "Nothing"
SOFT SIGH
Again, not a word, but a non-verbal statement. "Soft Sighs" mean that she is content. Your best bet is to not move or breathe, and she will stay content.
THAT'S OKAY
This is one of the most dangerous statements that a woman can make to a man. "That's Okay" means that she wants to think long and hard before paying you back for whatever it is that you have done. "That's Okay" is often used with the word "Fine" and in conjunction with a "Raised Eyebrow.
GO AHEAD
At some point in the near future, you are going to be in some mighty big trouble.
PLEASE DO
This is not a statement, it is an offer. A woman is giving you the chance to come up with whatever excuse or reason you have for doing whatever it is that you have done.You have a fair chance with the truth, so be careful and you shouldn't get a "That's Okay"
THANKS
A woman is thanking you. Do not faint. Just say you're welcome.
THANKS A LOT
This is much different from "Thanks." A woman will say, "Thanks A Lot" when she is really ticked off at you. It signifies that you have offended her in some callous way, and will be followed by the "Loud Sigh." Be careful not to ask what is wrong after the "Loud Sigh," as she will only tell you "Nothing"

SB
................................................................
it's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice !
#17275 (raspuns la: #17153) comenteaza . modifica . semnaleaza adminului
"Because you are my friend" - de OmuletulGoma la: 21/08/2004 10:02:34
(la: Casuta Postala A Lui Ozzy/Ovi)
Ovi Frate,

Ce e mai bine in viata?Un mincinos care-ti zice de 1000 ori pe zi....I adore you ori un renegat ca mine ce-ti spune direct in fata ce fel de om esti si isi da hainele jos de pe el(la figurat)si-ti zice cu onestitate parearile si daca te place sau nu?

Mi-ai adus aminte de o poezioara intalnita mai demult si pe care as vrea sa ti-o dedic:

When you are sad, I will get you drunk and help you plot revenge against the scum sucking bastard who made you sad.
When you are scared, I will laugh at you and tease you about it every chance I get.
When you are worried, I will tell you how much worse it could be and to quit complaining.
When you are confused, I will use little words to explain it to your dumb ass.
When you are sick I will hold your hair while you pay homage to the porcelain god.
When you fall I will point and laugh at your clumsy ass.
This is my oath I pledge till the end.
Why, you may ask?
Because you're my friend.

I am only one, but I AM one!
#20057 (raspuns la: #19921) comenteaza . modifica . semnaleaza adminului
IN MEMORY OF PETRE BUZOIANU - de Adela Adriana Moscu la: 06/03/2005 20:44:21
IN MEMORY OF PETRE BUZOIANU

With such a deep sadness I force myself to stay at this computer so that I may invite all of you who knew the talented Romanian-American GlamourModels Photographer (www.photofashion.net-founder of EXCES Magazine), Peter Buzoianu, to take a moment from your busy lives and pray for his soul, which departed from his body on Monday, February 21, 2005 in Italy due to a heart attack. He and his Romanian lovely wife Andreea Angelescu, as well a talented and beautiful photographer and ex-model and dancer, were in Italy during a photography engagement. I had the brief pleasure of getting to know Peter through the conversation club that takes place at www.cafeneaua.com, where I posted a few of my poems just a few months ago. We exchanged a few e-mails, and a lovely phone conversation that touched my soul in such a deep and sublime way. With his pleasant timber voice, in such an engaging, honest and charming manner he talked with me about his background, about his family and his artistic aspirations and dreams. I was planning to have him take a picture of me for the book of poetry that I am working on, and wish to publish as soon as possible. This morning Sunday March 6, 2005 around 11:00 AM I called him to make arrangements for a photography session with him. To my horrible shock at the other end of the line his wife told me: “ I don’t know how to tell you this but Peter died two weeks ago!” She was still in Italy at the moment but will be arriving in New York tomorrow. Let’s keep her and the rest of the family, loved ones, and friends as well in divine light and prayers so that they may overcome this tragic loss. What else can I say now after a good one hour cry? That I wish I met Peter in person to be touched by his great talent and personality, that I wish I had prioritized my time in a wiser way, that I could have called him and had more wonderful conversations that inspired me as an artist? I thank God that at least I told him over the phone how charming, and adorable he was. I will always remember him as a pleasant, friendly, honest, sensitive artist, with a wonderful sense of humor who loved his wife, family, friends, poeple, life, and art. Wherever you are Peter please know that I love you and pray for your soul. It is so terrible that we were not able to become better friends and I hope that your wife will have me in hers, and that I can be of a healing presence for her. The gift that you left for me, Peter, is the lesson to live in the moment and make more time for art and for my dreams. I miss you...most likely so many do...You made us proud of your photography work! May God bless you now, and always! ADELA-ADRIANA MOSCU

(adela.adriana.moscu@gmail.com www.scrie.com/adela )

Banc de Dimineata - de fefe la: 15/09/2005 17:41:03
A large woman wearing a sleeveless sun dress walked into a bar
in Clayton, England. She raised her right arm revealing a huge, hairy
armpit as she pointed to all the people sitting at the bar and
asked,"what man here will buy a lady a drink"?

The bar went silent as the patrons tried to ignore her. But down at the
end of the bar, an owly-eyed drunk slammed his hand down on the counter
and bellowed, "Give the ballerina a drink."

The bartender poured the drink and the woman chugged it down. She
turned to the patrons and again pointed around at all of them revealing
the same hairy armpit and asked, "what man here will buy a lady a
drink"?

Once again, the same little drunk slapped his money down ! on the bar
and said, "Give the ballerina another drink!!!"

The bartender approached the little drunk and said, "I say, old chap,
it's none of my business if you want to buy the lady a drink, but why
do you keep calling her '"The ballerina"?

The drunk replied, "Any woman who can lift her leg that high has got to
be a ballerina!"
Bancul cu Balerina - de fefe la: 16/09/2005 18:03:48
Vi-l mai pun odata ca aseara io si dnl. Fefe am crapat de ris. Stateam
in pat la televizor si dintr-o data m-a bufnit risul ca mi-am adus aminte
de el. I l-am spus si lu Dnl. Fefe si l-am terminat, nu mai putea sa respire.

***************************

A large woman wearing a sleeveless sun dress walked into a bar
inClayton,England. She raised her right arm revealing a huge, hairy
armpit as she pointed to all the people sitting at the bar and
asked,"what man here will buy a lady a drink"?

The bar went silent as the patrons tried to ignore her. But down at the
end of the bar, an owly-eyed drunk slammed his hand down on the counter
and bellowed, "Give the ballerina a drink."

The bartender poured the drink and the woman chugged it down. She
turned to the patrons and again pointed around at all of them revealing
the same hairy armpit and asked, "what man here will buy a lady a
drink"?

Once again, the same little drunk slapped his money down ! on the bar
and said, "Give the ballerina another drink!!!"

The bartender approached the little drunk and said, "I say, old chap,
it's none of my business if you want to buy the lady a drink, but why
do you keep calling her '"The ballerina"?

The drunk replied, "Any woman who can lift her leg that high has got to
be a ballerina!"
never ask a drunk a question:)) banc de dupaamiaza - de Horia D la: 30/11/2005 22:43:28
A woman was shopping at her local supermarket, where she selected:
A half-gallon of 2% milk,
A carton of eggs,
A quart of orange juice,
A head of romaine lettuce,
A 2 lb. can of coffee,
And a 1 lb. package of bacon.

As she was unloading her items on the conveyor belt to check out, a drunk standing behind her watched as she placed the items in front of the cashier.

While the cashier was ringing up her purchases, the drunk calmly stated, "You must be single."

The woman was a bit startled by this proclamation, but she was intrigued by the derelict's intuition, since she was indeed single. She looked at her six items on the belt and saw nothing particularly unusual about her selections that could have tipped off the drunk to her marital status.

Curiosity getting the better of her, she said "Well, you know what, you're absolutely correct, but how on earth did you know that?"

The drunk replied, "Cause you're ugly."
#91949 (raspuns la: #91947) comenteaza . modifica . semnaleaza adminului
cica - de Belle la: 08/12/2005 22:08:24
inainte sa-l sterg ....

Words Women Use...

FINE
FIVE MINUTES
NOTHING
GO AHEAD (With Raised Eyebrows)
GO AHEAD (Normal Eyebrows)
LOUD SIGH
SOFT SIGH
THAT'S OKAY
GO AHEAD
PLEASE DO
THANKS
A woman is thanking you. Do not faint. Just say you're welcome.
THANKS A LOT