here

Daniel, - de sanjuro la: 03/03/2005 15:14:59
(la: Top 10 pop-rock-disco al anilor 80)
Incitant subiectul, dar ce facem cu anii '70, cand de fapt atunci a atins Hard Rock-ul apogeul? Si nu doar el...

Uite listele melodiilor de pe ultimile doua CD-uri ce tocmai le-am tras:
CD1:
1. Deep Purple - Child In Time (10:24)
2. Deep Purple - When A Blind Man Cries (5:41)
3. Deep Purple - Smoke on the water (5:27)
4. Led Zeppelin - Kashmir (8:32)
5. Led Zeppelin - Stairway To Heaven (7:57)
6. Led Zeppelin - Custard Pie (4:12)
7. Uriah Heep - Gypsy Queen (4:03)
8. Uriah Heep - July Morning (10:32)
9. Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here (5:17)
10.Pink Floyd - Money (6:22)
11.Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall (5:43)
12.Dire Straits - Brothers in arms (4:49)

CD2:
1. BLACK SABBATH - Iron Man (5:55)
2. Kiss - I was born for loving you (4:26)
3. Kiss - Rock and Roll All Night Long (2:57)
4. Twisted Sister - I Wanna Rock (3:09)
5. Joan Jett & The Blackhearts - I Love Rock N'Roll (2:57)
6. Queen - We will rock you (2:00)
7. Queen - I Want It All (4:01)
8. AC/DC – Thunderstruck (4:51)
9. Whitesnake - Here I Go Again (4:37)
10. Billy Idol - Speed (5:23)
11. Europe - The Final Countdown (5:10)
12. Alice Cooper - Poison (4:27)
13. Bon Jovi - Livin' on a prayer (4:09)
14. Bon Jovi - You give love a bad name (3:43)
15. Guns n'Roses - Knockin' on heaven's door (5:43)
16. Guns n'Roses - Don't Cry (4:43)
17. Metallica - Nothing Else Matters (orig.) (6:28)
18. Metallica - Whiskey In The Jar (5:04)

#38023 (raspuns la: #37963) comenteaza . modifica . semnaleaza adminului
Dr Evil, nu uita ca - de Horia D la: 04/03/2005 20:16:25
(la: Sa lupti pentru iubire. Pana cand?)
No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her shit.
#38218 (raspuns la: #38135) comenteaza . modifica . semnaleaza adminului
IN MEMORY OF PETRE BUZOIANU - de Adela Adriana Moscu la: 06/03/2005 20:44:21
IN MEMORY OF PETRE BUZOIANU

With such a deep sadness I force myself to stay at this computer so that I may invite all of you who knew the talented Romanian-American GlamourModels Photographer (www.photofashion.net-founder of EXCES Magazine), Peter Buzoianu, to take a moment from your busy lives and pray for his soul, which departed from his body on Monday, February 21, 2005 in Italy due to a heart attack. He and his Romanian lovely wife Andreea Angelescu, as well a talented and beautiful photographer and ex-model and dancer, were in Italy during a photography engagement. I had the brief pleasure of getting to know Peter through the conversation club that takes place at www.cafeneaua.com, where I posted a few of my poems just a few months ago. We exchanged a few e-mails, and a lovely phone conversation that touched my soul in such a deep and sublime way. With his pleasant timber voice, in such an engaging, honest and charming manner he talked with me about his background, about his family and his artistic aspirations and dreams. I was planning to have him take a picture of me for the book of poetry that I am working on, and wish to publish as soon as possible. This morning Sunday March 6, 2005 around 11:00 AM I called him to make arrangements for a photography session with him. To my horrible shock at the other end of the line his wife told me: “ I don’t know how to tell you this but Peter died two weeks ago!” She was still in Italy at the moment but will be arriving in New York tomorrow. Let’s keep her and the rest of the family, loved ones, and friends as well in divine light and prayers so that they may overcome this tragic loss. What else can I say now after a good one hour cry? That I wish I met Peter in person to be touched by his great talent and personality, that I wish I had prioritized my time in a wiser way, that I could have called him and had more wonderful conversations that inspired me as an artist? I thank God that at least I told him over the phone how charming, and adorable he was. I will always remember him as a pleasant, friendly, honest, sensitive artist, with a wonderful sense of humor who loved his wife, family, friends, poeple, life, and art. Wherever you are Peter please know that I love you and pray for your soul. It is so terrible that we were not able to become better friends and I hope that your wife will have me in hers, and that I can be of a healing presence for her. The gift that you left for me, Peter, is the lesson to live in the moment and make more time for art and for my dreams. I miss you...most likely so many do...You made us proud of your photography work! May God bless you now, and always! ADELA-ADRIANA MOSCU

(adela.adriana.moscu@gmail.com www.scrie.com/adela )

Anisia si belle - de Jimmy_Cecilia la: 07/03/2005 20:06:41
Masaa al her (adica buna seara)
pe unde sunteti???
Triple ura, mi-am instalat internetul la hotel, a trebuit sa strig putin, dar mi-au instalat linie privata, si cum am toata informatica portativa cu mine,
iaca-ma direct de computerul meu... :))

adresa mea de e-mail aici:
jimmy-cecilia@yemen.net.ye
care-mi trimite un e-mail ca sa incerc sa vad daca merge???

traiasca trancaneala, acum, insa seara doar, ca ziua nu-s pe la hotel...
#38508 (raspuns la: #38507) comenteaza . modifica . semnaleaza adminului
JC - de anisia la: 07/03/2005 20:23:28
masaa al her ...to you too :))
uite aici suntem. vezi ca ti-am trimis email acum 2 sec. l-ai primit?
#38511 (raspuns la: #38508) comenteaza . modifica . semnaleaza adminului
fetele - de Belle la: 11/03/2005 21:39:03
eu mai am nitel si ma opresc ca nu mai poci

serbus crisa, chiar ca nu te vazuram de nshpe mii de ani

va las cu asta intre timp

Don`t Step On The Ducks

Three women die together in an accident and go to heaven.

When they get there, St. Peter says, "We only have one rule here in
heaven: don't step on the ducks!"

So they enter heaven, and sure enough, there are ducks all over
the place. It is almost impossible not to step on a duck, and although
they try their best to avoid them, the first woman accidentally steps
on one.

Along comes St. Peter with the ugliest man she ever saw.
St. Peter chains them together and says, "Your punishment for
stepping on a duck is to spend eternity chained to this ugly man!"

The next day, the second woman steps accidentally on a duck and
along comes St. Peter, who doesn't miss a thing. With him is another
extremely ugly man. He chains them together with the same admonishment as for the first woman.

The third woman has observed all this and, not wanting to be
chained for all eternity to an ugly man, is very, VERY careful where
she steps.

She manages to go months without stepping on any ducks, but one
day St. Peter comes up to her with the most handsome man she has ever laid eyes on ... very tall, long eyelashes, muscular, and thin.

St. Peter chains them together without saying a word.

The happy woman says, "I wonder what I did to deserve being
chained to you for all of eternity?"

The guy says, "I don't know about you, but I stepped on a duck!"
#39162 (raspuns la: #39161) comenteaza . modifica . semnaleaza adminului
copii - de Belle la: 16/03/2005 16:26:59
ca sa stiti de unde mi se trage "bitch"-ismul

Three men were sitting together bragging about how they had given their new wives duties.

The first man had married a woman from Alabama and bragged that he had told his wife she was going to do all the dishes and house cleaning. He said it took a couple days but on the third day he came home to a clean house and the dishes were done.

The second man had married a woman from Florida. He bragged that he had given his wife orders that she was to do all the cleaning, dishes and the cooking. On the first day he didn't see any results, but the next day it was better. By the third day, his house was clean, the dishes were done and he had a huge dinner on the table.

The third man had married a Connecticut girl. He boasted that he told that her duties were to keep the house cleaned, dishes washed, lawn mowed, laundry washed and hot meals on the table for every meal. He said the first day he didn't see anything, the second day he didn't see anything, but by the third day most of the swelling had gone down and he could see a little out of his left eye. Enough to fix himself a bite to eat, load the dishwasher and telephone a landscaper.

Got to love them Connecticut Girls.

Have a great day !!
#39584 (raspuns la: #39583) comenteaza . modifica . semnaleaza adminului
fefelici - de Belle la: 16/03/2005 22:51:47
I'm outta here :) o seara placuta!
#39644 (raspuns la: #39642) comenteaza . modifica . semnaleaza adminului
horica - de Belle la: 17/03/2005 19:27:57
moon her... she'll laugh ;)
#39715 (raspuns la: #39714) comenteaza . modifica . semnaleaza adminului
banc de dimineata: Fleas!! - de Horia D la: 18/03/2005 15:09:22
Two fleas had an arrangement to meet every winter in Miami for a vacation.

Last year when one flea got to Miami, he was shivering and shaking. The other flea asked him, Why are you shaking so badly? The first flea said, "I rode down here from Jersey in the moustache of a guy on a Harley." The other flea responded, "That's the worst way to travel. Try what I do. Go to the airport bar have a few drinks. While you are there, look for a nice & pretty stewardess. Crawl up her leg and nestle where it is warm and cozy. It's the best way to travel I can think of." The first flea thanked the second flea and said he would give it a try next winter. A year goes by & when the first flea shows up in Miami, he is shivering and shaking again. The second flea asks, "Didn't you try what I told you?" "Yes", says the first flea, "I did exactly as you said. I went to the airport bar, I had a few drinks.Finally this nice young stewardess came in. I crawled right up to her warm cozy spot. It was so nice and warm that I fell asleep. When I woke up I was back in the moustache of a guy on a Harley."
nu stiu daca m-a impresionat cel mai mult, - de anisia la: 21/03/2005 20:52:36
(la: Filmul bate viata)
cert este ca m-a suit in avion. se numeste "a destiny of her own" .
andrusca, - de anisia la: 21/03/2005 21:48:25
(la: Durere)
ma bucur ca privesti lucrurile cu mintea lucida.bine-a fi pana la urma. iar daca ai nevoie de-o ureche impartiala care sa te asculte, here I am :)
#40192 (raspuns la: #39812) comenteaza . modifica . semnaleaza adminului
1 aprilie marca tsunami? - de Dinu Lazar la: 22/03/2005 21:16:27
Mie nu imi suna bine chestia asta:

Dear Friends,
I am Gaurav Dhwaj Khadka from Kathmandu, Nepal and I am 22 years old guy. I am student and I am doing my BA in English, Sociology and Anthropology. I am also learning photography but as my first work, I got the job at a local newspaper to shot photo for them and I was sent to take photographs of Andaman and NICO bar islands in India. But it was that I was also hit by the tsunami and I lost my camera and a good friend that help me in all my troubles and problems. I was also injured by that nightmare and have a pierce a nail in my right hand over an elbow, but I was a lucky one that I survive but I feel myself guilty because my friend did not want to go over there but I presser him to go with me. Because of me he lost his life, so I feel that I will never touch the camera and never take any photo in my life but back in home in Nepal. I find a note book of my lost friend in my room that was filled with his word about me and he wanted to me be a famous photographer and film makers. He was an orphan so my mom treats him as her own son so he feels that I was a brother to him, so he wanted me to be a good and famous photographer of Nepal. I did not even get the body of my brother, now I am quite well but as I uplift any heavy things with my right hand it hurt like hell. By time pass physical wound will heal but the wound that I got on my heart never heals. So I thought to start over again my friend dreams. So I have to start from nothing because I have lost my all camera. So I beg you to send me any SLR camera as donations or I will pay you back but only as installments of 100 US$ each installment. I was using Nikon FM 10 with 28-80-2.8 lens. It is best for me if you can send me Nikon FM10 w/35-70mm lens Or 500 US$. I will pay you back I promise you, so please do help me. You can also send me any other books or note books about photography and other cameras that you do not use. It will be very helpful for me, the world is changing a lot with digital camera and I love to get one, if any body have one that you do not use that or you get new one than please do send me that too with its all manual and soft wear for that I will pay you back or as donations.
#40380 (raspuns la: #40314) comenteaza . modifica . semnaleaza adminului
No comment! - de ampop la: 24/03/2005 10:39:32
(la: Terri Schiavo , eutanasia pro sau contra?)
March 23, 2005
Doctor says Terri is Aware and Feels Pain - Updated
From the NRO: A doctor who has seen Terri Schiavo this month says she seems to be aware of what's going on and appears to feel pain. [pdf file]

William Polk Cheshire, Jr., M.D,. M.A, F.A.A.N.is a neurologist practicing the State of Florida who believes that it can be ethically permissible to discontinue artificially provided nutrition and hydration for persons in a permanent vegetative state. He writes,

Having now reviewed the relevant facts, having met and observed Ms. Schiavo in person, and having reflected deeply on the moral and ethical issues, I would like to explain why I have changed my mind in regard to this particular case.
He explains that Terri was found by court appointed doctors to be in a state of PVS, meaning wakefulness without awareness and lacking the integrated function of the cerebral cortex. Related to Terri's PVS diagnosis he suggests,
There remain, in fact, huge uncertainties, in regard to Terri’s true neurological status. Although exploring such questions may be uncomfortable, I believe that medicine has an obligation to ascertain the neurological facts to the highest possible degree of certainty.
One of his first statements in the seven page document addresses the lack of adequate medical imaging for the purpose of diagnosis. He states,
Although Terri has undergone structural imaging studies of her brain (such as the CT scan which I have reviewed). She ahas not, to my knowledge, undergoing functional imaging studies, such as positron emission topography (PET) or functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI). The structural studies have shown substantial loss of cerebral cortex which was deprives of blood supply for more than 40 minutes in 1990, but there does remain some cerebral cortex.
He follows with a lengthy summary of his direct examination of Terri, medical records, and hours of video tape. I've (roughly) reproduced it below (emphasis mine).

Based on my review of extensive medical records documenting Terri’s care over the years, on my personal observations of Terri, and on my observations of Terri’s responses in the many hours of videotapes taken in 2002, she demonstrates a number of behaviors that I believe case a reasonable doubt on the prior diagnosis of PVS.
Her behavior is frequently context-specific. For example, her facial expression brightens and she smiles in response to the voice of familiar persons such as her parents or her nurse. Her agitation subsides and her facial demeanor soften when quiet music is played. When jubilant piano music is played, her face brightens, she lifts her eyebrows, smiles, and even laughs. Her lateral gaze toward the tape player is sustained for many minutes. Several times I witnessed Terri briefly, albeit inconsistently, laugh in response to a humorous comment someone in the room had made. I did not see her laugh in the absence of someone else’s laughter.
Although she does not seem to track or follow visual objects consistently or for long periods of time, she does fixate her gaze on colorful objects or human faces for some 15 seconds at a time and occasionally follow with her eyes at least briefly as these objects move from side to side. When I first walked into her room, she immediately turned her head toward me and looked directly at my face. There was a look of curiosity or expectation in her express, and she maintained eye contact for about half a minute. Later, when she again looked at me, she brought her lips together as if to pronounce the letter "O", and although for a moment it appeared that she might be making an intentional effort to speak, her fade then fell blank, and no words came out.
Although I did not hear Terri utter distinct words, she demonstrates emotional expressivity by her use of single syllable vocalizations such as "ah," making cooing sounds, or by expressing guttural sounds of annoyance or moaning appropriate to the context of the situation. The context-specific range and variability of her vocalizations suggest at least a reasonable probability of the processing of emotional thought within her brain. There have been reports of Terri rarely using actual words specific to her situational context. The July 25, 2003 affidavit of speech pathologist Sara Green Mele, MS, on page 6, reads, "The records of Mediplex reflect the fact that she has said ‘stop’ in apparent response to a medical procedure being done to her." The Adult Protective Services team has been unable to retrieve those original medical records I this instance.
Although Terri has not consistently followed commands there appear to be some notable exceptions. In the taped examination by Dr. Hammesfahr from 2002, when asked to close her eyes she began to blink repeatedly. Although it was unclear whether she squeezed her grip when asked, she did appear to raise her right leg four times in succession each time she was asked to do so. Rehabilitation notes from 1991 indicated that she tracked inconsistently, and although did not develop a yes/no communication system, did follow some commands inconsistently and demonstrated good eye contact of family members.
There is a remarkable moment in the videotape of the September 3, 2002 examination by Dr. Hammesfahr that seemed to go unnoticed at the time. At 2:44 p.m., Dr. Hammesfahr had just turned Terri onto her right side to examine her back with a painful sharp stimulus (a sharp piece of wood), to which Terri had responded with signs of discomfort. Well after he ceased applying the stimulus and had returned Terri to a comfortable position, he says to her parents, "So, we’re going to have to roll her over ...," Immediately Terri cries. She vocalizes a crying sound, "Ugh, ha, ha, ha," presses her eyebrows together, and sadly grimaces. It is important to note that, at that moment, no one is touching Terri or causing actual pain. Rather, she appears to comprehend the meaning of Dr. Hammesfahr’s comment and signals her anticipation of pain. This response suggests some degree of language processing and interpretation at the level of the cerebral cortex.
Mario
#40601 (raspuns la: #40595) comenteaza . modifica . semnaleaza adminului
sa nu exageram brother! - de ampop la: 24/03/2005 12:11:27
(la: Terri Schiavo , eutanasia pro sau contra?)
Daca am lua in considerare factorul pur economic:

"Toata ingrijirea medicala de care "beneficiaza" Terri poate fi indreptata spre salvarea unor oameni care pot fi salvati, recuperati etc."

ajungem sa justificam uciderea debililor mintali de catre nazisti. Hrana debililor mintali le era necesara prin urmare copilasilor arieni sanatosi, buclat, blonzi cu ochisorii albastri si viitorul luminos al Reichului. Procesul de la Nurnberg ar fi pierdut unul din capetele de acuzare ale criminalilor de razboi nazisti, respectiv genocidul handicapatilor psihic.
Iar daca Terri ar trai in Afganistan...sau Bangladesh...poate, poate ar fi o chestiune economica, dar din pacate ea traieste in cea mai prospera tara din lume!
Despre sot, imi exprim multiple indoieli. Economice de aceasta data... cheap enough to slaughter her!
Mario
#40618 (raspuns la: #40615) comenteaza . modifica . semnaleaza adminului
NATIONAL UNION OF JOURNALISTS DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY COSTS GUIDE - de Dinu Lazar la: 29/03/2005 14:07:32
The seismic transformation from film to digital has left both clients and photographers alike unsure how and what to charge for photographs taken and supplied digitally.

The issue was clear when film was the norm, and during the recent transition period of shooting film but delivering a digital scan. Clients would pay for film costs and processing, and would receive processed scans as an additional service, paying scanning fees either to the photographer or to a processing lab.

In the photographer's case these fees went wholly or partially towards the additional expenses incurred in digital production - simply put, the costs of the computer, monitor, calibration equipment, scanner and photo-processing software (Photoshop), investment in acquiring the necessary skills, and of course the additional labour time now spent after each job, scanning individual film into 'ready to use' RGB digital files.

Now however, film, ‘wet’ processing and the presentation of prints, transparencies or even scans from film is steadily fading.

Digital capture is now the norm in the overwhelming degree of cases - but the 'virtual' nature of digital images has left some clients thinking there are no longer any costs to pay beyond the photographer's initial commission fee.

And many photographers who are in no doubt about the additional costs they still have to bear, charge for those costs in ways that confuse not only their clients but also themselves.

So what should photographers be charging for, and why?

They no longer have to pay for film & processing, so some would argue, neither should their clients.

But photographers still have to supply their intellectual property - photographs - in a material form. They do so in the form of processed digital image files*, digitally transmitted to clients or delivered on digital media (CD, DVD).

That is the service photographers now provide & must charge their clients for - their costs of capturing, processing, transmitting and presenting the images on digital media to clients.

This service requires the appropriate equipment, skills and labour time, and so fees must be levied to clients (in the same way as a film scanning fee) that goes wholly or partially towards the additional expenses incurred in digital production.

So perhaps the question would be better re-phrased as follows: What services do clients require, and what should they pay?

Some clients say they require nothing more than the files straight from the camera (sometimes the entire contents of the camera card) and claim they should pay no more than the commission fee itself, by asserting that these ‘digits’ cost the photographer nothing, and should therefore not be charged to the client.

Firstly, this is not true.

In order to produce digital images, the photographer has to meet the huge capital cost of professional digital cameras, which cost 3-4 times more than film cameras, and require replacement in less than half the time of their film equivalents (The life span of professional digital cameras is currently about two years before replacement, whereas film cameras could last a decade or more).

Secondly, the frequent dismissal of these capital costs on the grounds that they save photographers money in film and lab bills is not true either.

The photographer used to pass these film/lab production charges directly on to the client IN ADDITION to the commission fee, so nothing is being saved by the photographer, who is now facing the extra costs of producing digital images, which now, as then, has to be met one way or another by the client.

The ‘straight from the camera’ supply of digital files is deeply unsatisfactory for photographers and clients, and the practice of handing over the entire contents of a camera card for the commission fee - commonly referred to in justly unflattering terms as a 'Dump and Run' - cannot be endorsed or encouraged by the NUJ.

The client gets unedited digital files, including all the under and overexposed frames, the unsharp frames and all the "indecisive" moments.
Moreover, digital files that are correctly exposed but otherwise uncorrected or processed in imaging software like Photoshop rarely match the quality of original prints or transparencies, or the scans photographers used to make from them.

It also provides no way of tracking image usage, due to the amount of files handed over, lack of captions or photographer credit on each file, and with widespread ignorance about the licensing of images**, constitutes a virtually 'Royalty Free' handover of images from the photographer without appropriate payment.

(This should be distinguished from the legitimate professional need for unprocessed files on some occasions – for example a newspaper requiring a picture wired on a very tight deadline. However, the photographer should in these cases still provide AN EDIT of their shoot, which should be captioned accordingly with copyright details – not the whole card, and licensing usage should always be confirmed beforehand).

Photographers take pride in providing an edited selection of colour corrected, sharpened & captioned photographs - in short, working professionally - the way they always have, by presenting an edited, processed, captioned set of prints, transparencies and now...digital images.

So professionally prepared files are the best way of supplying photographs for both photographer and client - they are after all exactly what the client previously received in the form of prints, transparencies or scans from film.

And charging for the production of professional files is also the most appropriate way of meeting digital costs. They can either be charged for individually, or in bulk at an hourly rate if appropriate.

It should be remembered here that in addition to meeting the capital costs of digital cameras, and charging for extra labour time, the photographer has to meet the costs of running a 'digital darkroom'. These include the capital cost of computers that become obsolete almost as fast as the cameras, monitors and software.

In addition photographers charge for digital delivery, either by burning to CD/DVD, or by digital transmission, and also digital archiving on a hard drive or storable media.

Here then is a guide to digital charges recommended by the NUJ, to create a transparent and open system that fairly rewards photographers for both their time and expertise, as well as one that informs buyers of photography what they should expect for their money.

The guide works through a typical digital photographer’s workflow – from digital capture through to the presentation of processed files.

Digital or inkjet contact sheets - £20.00 per contact sheet.

Processed digital image file (or scan from film) - £15.00 per file.

Bulk processing of digital files - £100.00 per hour for orders over 7 files (minimum fee one hour)

(A contact sheet is in effect ‘the contents of the camera card’, but is a preview for client choice and photographer processing – a legitimate and more transparent alternative to a ‘Dump and Run’, as the client can choose how many files they need processing on an amount or cost basis, in consultation with the photographer)

Burning files to CD - £10.00 per CD

Burning files to DVD - £20.00 per DVD

Digital Transmission - £20.00 for up to 10 images.

Each further transmission after the first 10 - £2.00 surcharge on each image (£15.00 plus £2.00 = £17.00)

VAT is added at the standard rate where the photographer is VAT registered.

NB: these charges are applicable only to editorial and PR photography for newspaper and magazines. Digital charges for medium to large format and studio work will be higher, especially where files are converted from RGB to CMYK, and proof prints are supplied.
______________________________________________________________________________

A processed digital image file is a file that is cleaned, cropped and colour corrected for appropriate use in print or the Web, and captioned with IPTC information. For further definitions and guidelines, please refer to the NUJ Digital Processing Guide, which provides a basic outline.

* Photographers, particularly freelances, do not sell their images to clients - they ‘license’ the use of the image for a specific purpose and time frame for an appropriate fee, and issue a simple license agreement and Terms and Conditions in their delivery note. The license, in conjunction with covering digital costs and the photographers commission fee constitutes their ‘fee for the job’, and can vary from job to job. For further definitions and guidelines, please refer to the NUJ Photographic Licensing Guide, which provides a basic outline.
#41091 (raspuns la: #41061) comenteaza . modifica . semnaleaza adminului
Puterea judecatoreasca - de ampop la: 30/03/2005 07:35:02
(la: Terri Schiavo , eutanasia pro sau contra?)
Chiar daca sunt un adept deschis al vietii lui Terri, trebuie sa realizez ca societatea americana este asa cum este ( eu zic ca in sens bun) tocmai datorita puterii judecatoresti. Dreapta sau nu, sentinta data de o instanta nu este discutabila si nu este influentata de puterea executiva. Doar Dumnezeu il va judeca pe acel judecator iar de judecata Lui nu o sa se poata ascunde.
Din nefericire pentru romani , puterea judecatoreasca este/a fost supusa variatelor influente politico-economico-financiare fapt care a condus la crearea unui "sistem" aberant, malign, care se autosustine...precum parazitul. Putregaiul din Romania emana dintr-o putere judecatoreasca distorsionata, slaba, aservita politicului si clanurilor ex-comuniste.
De aceea, cu tristete trebuie sa accept o decizie judecatoreasca. Traim intr-o lume seculara iar considerentele asa-zis nestiintifice, respectiv teologice sunt date la o parte. G-d rest her soul, poor sis Terri!
Mario
#41182 (raspuns la: #41145) comenteaza . modifica . semnaleaza adminului
belle:) - de Horia D la: 07/04/2005 18:07:30
eu doar eram ingrijorat de carbs:)) no gutter here:)
#42408 (raspuns la: #42405) comenteaza . modifica . semnaleaza adminului
Do you know we exist? - de psychedelic la: 10/04/2005 07:04:57
(la: Lacrimi Mangaiate de Realitate(partea a II a))
Do you know the warm progress
under the stars?

Do you know we exist?

Have you forgotten the keys
to the kingdom

Have you been borne yet
& are you alive?

Let's reinvent the gods, all teh myths
of the ages

Celebrate symbols from deep elder forests

[Have you forgotten the lessons
of the ancient war]

We need great golden copulations

The fathers are cackling in trees
of the forest

Our mother is dead in the sea

Do you know we are being led to
slaughters by placid admirals

& that fat slow generals are getting
obscene on young blood

Do you know we are ruled by T.V.

The moon is dry blood beast

Guerrilla bands are rolling numbers
in the next block of green vine

amassing for warfare on innocent
herdsman who are just dying

O great creator of being

grant us one more hour to
perform our art
& perfect our lives

The moths & atheists are doubly divine
& dying

We live, we die
& death not ends it

Journey we more into the
Nightmare
Cling to life
Our passion'd flower

Cling to Cunts & cocks
of despair

We got our final vision
by clap

Columbus groin got
filled w/green death

(I touched her thigh
& death smiled)

We have assembled inside this ancient
& insane theatre

To propagate our lust for life
& flee the swarming wisdom
of the streets

The barns are stormed

The windows kept

& only one of all the rest

To dance & save us

W/the divine mockery
of words

Music inflames temperament

(When the true King's murderers

are allowed to roam free

a 1000 Magicians arise in the land)

Where are the feasts

we are promised

Where is the wine
The New Wine
(dying on the vine)
resident mockery
give us an hour for magic
We of the purple glove
We of the starling flight
& velvet hour
We of arabic pleasures's breed
We of sundome & the night

Give us a creed

in the good old days

We still receive

In little ways

The things of Kindness

& unsporting brow

Forget & allow

Did you know freedom exists
in school books

Did you know madmen are
running our prisons

w/in a jail, w/in a gaol
w/in a white free protestant
maelstrom

We're perched headlong
on the edge of boredom

We're reaching for death
on the end of a candle

We're trying for something
that's already found us

Wow, I'm sick of doubt
Live in the light of certain
south

Cruel bindings

The sevants have the power

dog-men & their mean women
pulling poor blankets over
our sailors

I'm sick of dour faces
Starong at me from the T.V.

Tower, I want roses in
my garden bower; dig?

Royal babies, rubies
must now replace aborted

Strangers in the mud

These mutants, blood-meal
for the plant that's plowed
they are waiting to take us into
the severed garden

Do you know how pale & wanton thrillful
comes death on a stranger hour
unannounced, unplanned for

like a scaring over-friendly guest you've
brought to bed

Death makes angels of us all
& gives us wings
where we had shoulders
smooth as raven's
claws

No more money, no more fancy dress
This other kingdom seems by far the best
until its other jaw reveals incest
& loose obedience to a vegetable law

I will not go
Prefer a feast of friends
To the Giant family
#42799 (raspuns la: #40934) comenteaza . modifica . semnaleaza adminului
albviolet - de giocondel la: 16/04/2005 04:53:39
(la: FEMEIA intre cariera si cratita; BARBATUL...unde mai are loc...)
nu am citit cartea cu pricina... in schimb, ideea legata de educarea femeii este inspirata din principiile credintei Baha'i, unde se acorda o mare importanta egalitatii dintre sexe si incurajarii amandorura, ba chiar se mentioneaza la un moment dat ceva de genul : daca o familie este saraca si are doi copii, un baiat si o fata dar nu isi permite sa investeasca decat in educatia unuia dintre ei, atunci de preferinta este ca acel copil ce va avea acces la educatie sa fie mama, pentru ca ea este prima educatoare a noii generatii. Am sa presupun ca intelegeti limba engleza pentru ca , din pacate, nu am acees la scrierile Baha'i, in limba romana deocamdata ( mi-am lasat toate cartile acasa) ::)

"If the mother is educated then her children will be well taught. When the mother is wise, then will the children be led into the path of wisdom. If the mother be religious she will show her children how they should love God. If the mother is moral she guides her little ones into the ways of uprightness.... Therefore, surely, God is not pleased that so important an instrument as woman should suffer from want of training in order to attain the perfections desirable and necessary for her great life's work! Divine Justice demands that the rights of both sexes should be   equally respected since neither is superior to the other in the eyes of Heaven. Dignity before God depends, not on sex, but on purity and luminosity of heart. Human virtues belong equally to all!

('Abdu'l-Bahá: Paris Talks, p. 162)

'Abdu'l-Bahá laid great stress on Education. He said "The girl's education is of more importance today than the boy's, for she is the mother of the future race. It is the duty of all to look after the children. Those without children should, if possible, make themselves responsible for the education of a child."

The condition of the destitute in the country villages as well as in London impressed 'Abdu'l-Bahá greatly. In an earnest talk with the Rector of a Parish, 'Abdu'l-Bahá said: "I find England awake; there is spiritual life here. But your poor are so very poor! This should not be. On the one hand you have wealth, and great luxury; on the other hand men and women are living in the extremities of hunger and want. This great contrast of life is one of the blots on the civilization of this enlightened age.

"You must turn attention more earnestly to the betterment of the conditions of the poor. Do not be satisfied until each one with whom you are concerned is to you as a member of your family. Regard each one either as a father, or as a brother, or as a sister, or as a mother, or as a child. If you can attain to this, your difficulties will vanish, you will know what to do. This is the teaching of Bahá'u'lláh."  ( Abdu'l-Baha in London, p. 91)

Ps: pe scurt, Bahá'u'lláh este fondatorul credintei Baha'i iar Abdu'l Baha este fiul sau, ce l-a insotit in surghiunul si incarcerarea sa timp de 40 de ani, tocmai pentru ca acum 160 de ani aceste idei de egalitate intre sexe, eliminare a tuturor prejudecatilor, Unicitate a divinitatii, Unitate a omenirii, universalitate a educatiei, cautare independenta a Adevarului, armonia intre religie si stiinta, etc etc erau de neconceput pentru societatea islamica (dar nu numai), unde Baha'u'llah a revelat aceasta noua religie, ca si o reinoire a mesajului divin, etern in trecut, etern in viitor, unul si acelasi in esenta sa, in fiecare din marile religii revelate .

numai bine!
gio

"To merit the madness of love, man must abound in sanity"
-The Seven Valleys-