heres looking at you

hey SeBe, I'm looking at you - de Belle la: 16/07/2004 20:00:38
(la: despre barbati ... fara suparare :))
but you're hiding ;)

o parere foarte buna, mult mai buna decat ai avea tu despre germana mea ;)

~~~ I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!
#17973 (raspuns la: #17972) comenteaza . modifica . semnaleaza adminului
Alan Parsons Project - Eye in - de eye in the sky la: 13/10/2005 11:21:50
(la: Versuri din melodiile voastre preferate...)
Alan Parsons Project - Eye in the sky

Don't think sorry's easily said
Don't try turning tables instead
You've taken lots of chances before
But I ain't gonna give any more
Don't ask me
That's how it goes
'Cause part of me knows what you're thinking...
Don't say words you're gonna regret
Don't let the fire rush to your head
I've heard the accusaation before
And I ain't gonna take any more
Believe me
The sun in your eyes
Made some of the lies worth believing

I am the eye in the sky
Looking at you
I can read your mind
Iam the maker of rules
Dealing with fools
I can cheat you blind
And I don't need to see any more
To know that I can read your mind, I can read your mind

Don't leave false illusions behind
Don't cry 'cause I ain't changing my mind
Soo find another fool like before
'Cause I ain't gonna live anymore believing
Some of the lies while all of the signs are deceivïng

Lenny Kravitz - Can't get you off my mind

Life is just a lonely highway
I'm out here on the open road
I'm old enough to see behind me
But young enough to feel my soul
I don't wanna lose you baby
And I don't wanna be alone
Don't wanna live my days without you
But for now I've got to be without you

I've got a pocket full of money
And pocket full of keys that have no bounds
But then I think of lovin'
And I just can't get you off of my mind

Babe can't you see
That this is killing me
I don't want to push you baby
And I don't want you to be told
It's just that I can't breathe without you
Feel like I'm gonna lose control

I've got a pocket full of money oh yes I do
And a pocket full of keys that have no bounds
But when it comes to lovin'
I just can't get you off of my mind, yeaaah

Am I a fool to think that there's a little hope
Yeah yeahhhhhheee yeah
Tell me baby, yeah
What are the rules the reasons and the do's and don'ts
Yeah yeahhhhhheee yeah
Tell me baby tell me baby, yeah
What do you feel inside?

I've got a pocket full of money
And a pocket full of keys that have no bounds
Oh yeah
But when it comes down to lovin'
I just can't get you off of my mind, yeah
I just can't get you off of my mïnd, yeah.

Everything you can imagine is real
*** - de Honey in the Sunshine la: 12/01/2009 00:11:04
(la: Ultimul film)
casablanca bleacs?:))

Here's looking at you, kid!:))
#388950 (raspuns la: #388937) comenteaza . modifica . semnaleaza adminului
LMC,LMC,LMC,LMC,LMC,LMC,LMC,LMC,LMC,LMC,LMC,LMC,LMC - de Little Eagle la: 30/06/2004 22:22:36
(la: Vreti sa se intoarca Ozzy la cafeneaua.com?)
"Back in black,I hit the sack
I've been too long,I'm glad to be back,
Yes,I'm let loose from the noose,
That's kept me hanging about
I've been looking at the sky
'Cause it's getting me high
Forget the hearse'Cause I never die,
I got nine lives,cat's eyes,
Abusing everyone of them and running wild

'Cause I'm back in black,yes I'm back,well I'm back
I'm back in black,yes I'm back in black.
.........."
Cred ca nu e nevoie sa spun cui apartin aceste lyrics,trebuie ca toata lumea a auzit de AC/DC,nu?????
So I'm baaackk,back in black.

E greu sa scapati de mine si nici eu de voi...deh,love is so strong!!!!!
Ma iubeste cineva din voi?I'm just a problem child.
I am hot,and when I'm not,I'm cold as ice......

Am scris azi si ieri destule texte....nu-s publicate...am sa acord 2 zile,poate 3 in plus daca Admin ma cenzureaza caci asta observ acum,nu mai scriu.

Magdalena,Ti-am raspuns de cateva ori....ti-am dat si tel mele sa avem o conversatie,nu mai depinde acum de mine ci de Admin,este the middleman si daca vrea publica,daca nu sunt dat afara.

Nu stiu de ce trebuie oare sa publice un mic text?Ori acum de cand sunt considerat un ..rebel yell se citesc textele mele printre randuri???????Poate e ascuns un mesaj rau?ca in acele cantece....cu mesaje inverse:????
What's next to the moon Admin?????Chiar asa rau am devenit?????Si Hagi a luat cartonase galbene si totusi lumea il iubeste inca.

Sper sa publici textele mele curand,sa stiu de voi toti.
Magadalena,darling,
:home1-732-290-2496
Cell:1-908-902-4488
fax 1-732-290-2542

Love&peace,
Ozzy

Ps:My girl ,ieri am dat un scurt interview la ora8AM la airradioamerica,la show-ul lui Mark Marin&mark Riley.L-am bestelit pe Bush ca toata tzara m-a auzit.L-am comparat cu Ceausescu,2 dictatori,sambata va fi repeat deci poate ma vei auzi la radio.
Am mers in NYC unde au statia si era si ...Slick Willie acolo!!!!!!Am dat mana cu el,era sa-si faca reclama la cartea lui,fusese si luni.

Hey,cine-i faimos in cafenea?????Ozzy!!!!!
Love you sis,
Soon,and forgive me again,I'm a bad boy boogey.

Admin get cracking si pune-te pe tiparit la textele mele,primele sa fie....HA!!!!!
Trebuie sa ma ajung din urma acum....ma alerg pe mine insumi ori alerg de unul singur???

Adios machukambos

#17089 (raspuns la: #17069) comenteaza . modifica . semnaleaza adminului
"Because you are my friend" - de OmuletulGoma la: 21/08/2004 10:02:34
(la: Casuta Postala A Lui Ozzy/Ovi)
Ovi Frate,

Ce e mai bine in viata?Un mincinos care-ti zice de 1000 ori pe zi....I adore you ori un renegat ca mine ce-ti spune direct in fata ce fel de om esti si isi da hainele jos de pe el(la figurat)si-ti zice cu onestitate parearile si daca te place sau nu?

Mi-ai adus aminte de o poezioara intalnita mai demult si pe care as vrea sa ti-o dedic:

When you are sad, I will get you drunk and help you plot revenge against the scum sucking bastard who made you sad.
When you are scared, I will laugh at you and tease you about it every chance I get.
When you are worried, I will tell you how much worse it could be and to quit complaining.
When you are confused, I will use little words to explain it to your dumb ass.
When you are sick I will hold your hair while you pay homage to the porcelain god.
When you fall I will point and laugh at your clumsy ass.
This is my oath I pledge till the end.
Why, you may ask?
Because you're my friend.

I am only one, but I AM one!
#20057 (raspuns la: #19921) comenteaza . modifica . semnaleaza adminului
ietete...... - de Belle la: 21/01/2005 16:36:25
(la: despre barbati ... fara suparare :))
We always hear "the rules" from the female side. Now here are the rules from the male side.

These are our rules:

Please note... these are all numbered "1" ON PURPOSE!

Breasts are for looking at and that is why we do it. Don't try to change that

Learn to work the toilet seat. You're a big girl. If it's up, put it down. We need it up, you need it down. You don't hear us complaining about you leaving it down.

Saturday = sports. It's like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Let it be

Shopping is NOT a sport. And no, we are never going to think of it that way.

Crying is blackmail.

Ask for what you want. Let us be clear on this one:
Subtle hints do not work!
Strong hints do not work!
Obvious hints do not work!
JUST SAY IT!

‘Yes’ and ‘No’ are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question

Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for

A headache that lasts for 17 months is a problem. See a doctor

Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact, all comments become null and void after 7 days

If you think you're fat, you probably are. Don't ask us

If something we said can be interpreted two ways, and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one

You can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it done
Not both
If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself

Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during commercials

Christopher Columbus did not need directions and neither do we

ALL men see in only 16 colours, like Windows default settings.
Peach, for example, is a fruit, not a colour. Pumpkin is also a fruit.
We have no idea what mauve is.

If it itches, it will be scratched. We do that.

If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing," we will act like nothing's wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle

If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, expect an answer you don't want to hear

When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine, Really

Don't ask us what we're thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as:
Sex,
Sport, or
Cars

You have enough clothes

You have too many shoes

I am in shape. Round is a shape.

Thank you for reading this; Yes, I know, I have to sleep on the
couch tonight, but did you know men really don't mind that, it's like camping.
Pass this to as many men as you can - to give them a laugh.
Pass this to as many women as you can - to give them an education

~~~~ I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it
#34066 (raspuns la: #32745) comenteaza . modifica . semnaleaza adminului
completare - de irma la: 02/06/2005 12:13:30
(la: Filmul bate viata)
Uitasem de unul...Things You Can Tell Just by Looking at Her (2000)
Un film absolut incantator despre femei, foarte realist, excelent jucat. Cred ca multe femei se pot "regasi" in acest film. Il recomand mai ales barbatilor... daca vor sa invete cate ceva despre femei :) Asta daca au rabdare sa se uite pana la capat! :D
Stiati ca: - de Pasagerul la: 06/12/2005 20:10:15
In Lebanon, men are legally allowed to have sex with animals, but the
> >animals must be female. Having sexual relations with a male animal
> >is punishable by death.
> >
> >(Like THAT makes sense.)
> >*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
> >
> >In Bahrain, a male doctor may legally examine a woman's genitals, but
> >is prohibited from looking directly at them during the examination.
> >He may only see their reflection in a mirror.
> >(Do they look different
>reversed?)
> >*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
> >
> >Muslims are banned from looking at the genitals of a corpse. This
> >also applies to undertakers. The sex organs of the deceased must be
> >covered with a
>brick
> >or
> >piece of wood at all times.
> >(A brick??)
> >*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
> >
> >The penalty for masturbation in Indonesia is decapitation.
> >
> >(Much worse than "going blind!")
> >*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
> >
> >There are men in Guam whose full-time job is to travel the
> >countryside
>and
> >deflower young virgins, who pay them for the privilege of having sex
> >for the first time
> >Reason: under Guam law, it is expressly
>forbidden for virgins to marry.
> >
> >(Let's just think for a minute; is there any job anywhere else in the
>world
> >that even comes close to this?)
> >*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
> >In Hong Kong, a betrayed wife is legally allowed to kill her
> >adulterous husband, but may only do so with her bare hands. The
> >husband's illicit lover, on the other hand, may be killed in any
> >manner desired.
> >(Ah! Justice!)
> >*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
> >Topless saleswomen are legal in Liverpool, England - but only in
> >tropical fish stores.
> >(But of course!)
> >*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
> >In Cali, Colombia, a woman may only have sex with her
> husband, and the
> >time this happens, her mother must be in the room to witness the act
> >
> >(Makes one shudder at the thought.)
> >*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*
> >In Santa Cruz, Bolivia, it is illegal for a man to have sex with a
> >woman and her daughter at the same time.
> >
> >(I presume this was a big enough problem that they had to pass this
> >law?)
> >*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
> >
> >In Maryland, it is illegal to sell condoms from vending machines with
> >one
> >exception: Prophylactics may be dispensed from a vending machine only
> >"in places where alcoholic beverages are sold for consumption on the
>premises."
> >
> >(Is this a great country or what? Well . .
>. not as great as Guam!)
> >*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
> >
> >Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour.
> >
> >(Who volunteers for this stuff?)
> >*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
> >
> >Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure.
> >
> >(Is that why Flipper was always smiling?)
> >*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
> >The ant can lift 50 times its own weight, can pull 30 times its own
>weight,
> >and
> >always falls over on its right side when intoxicated.
> >
> >(From drinking little bottles of . ?)
> >
> >(Did the government pay for this
>research??)
> >*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
> >
> >Butterflies taste with their feet.
> >(Ah, geez.)
> >*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
> >
> >An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain.
> >
> >(I know some people like that.)
> >*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
> >
> >Starfish don't have brains.
> >
> >(I know some people like that, too.)
> >*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
> >
> >And, the best for last
> >
> >Turtles can breathe through their butts.
> >
> >(And I thought I had bad breath in the morning!)

All you need is ignorance and confidence and the success is sure.
Mark Twain
Diverse - de Dinu Lazar la: 30/03/2006 08:44:42
Inteleg, vazind zecile de replici legate de acest subiect de aici,
ca chestiunea cu temperatura de culoare a bulversat fotografia
romaneasca si nu v-a lasat sa dormiti...
de, prostiile nu merita atentie... eu am facut ieri niste teste si s-a dovedit
a fi o timpenie asertiunea amicului, pierd 2 diafragme si atit, nu e absolut
nimic vizibil in practica. O sa mai vad.
Pentru ca se pare ca ne place muuuuult mai mult sa citim decit sa discutam,
dau din timp lectura de uichend: http://zonezero.com

Editorialul e bestial, ca si toata revista; din editorial nu pot sa nu citez:

While this is happening, we are confronted by police abuse in the USA,
for simply pointing a camera towards a building with flags.
We bring you the report on this unacceptable event in our magazine.
We can't express enough outrage at such behavior, as the ever increasing
repetition of such repression, eventually leads to a fascist state.
Already we hear over the loudspeakers at airports, that if you so
much as tell a joke at the time of going through security, you
can get yourself in jail. To top it off you then find yourself,
with statements by a Gallery, that requests to have photography
without content, (read our editorial for a complete commentary on this).
I wonder if anyone is looking at the larger picture of the gradual transformation
of the USA into a society that is being intimidated all the time under the
pretense of fighting against terrorism, not to think. If this continues,
terrorism will have already won. Photography being so central to all these issues,
tells us a great deal of where we are at present. Do we really want photography
to descend into obedient irrelevancy? or perhaps we should encourage critical thinking?

Traiasca democratia si asta e, mai puneti capacele la aparate.
#114317 (raspuns la: #114192) comenteaza . modifica . semnaleaza adminului
banc de dimineatza - proaspat primit - de Horia D la: 19/05/2006 15:54:20
Sadie lost her husband almost four years ago and still has not gotten out of her depression, mourning as if it were only yesterday. Her daughter is constantly calling her and urging her to get back into the world.

Finally, Sadie says she'd go out, but didn't know anyone. Her daughter immediately replies, "Mama! I have someone for you to meet."

Well, it was an immediate hit. They took to one another and after dating for six weeks he asks her to join him for a weekend in the Catskills. And we know what that meant.

Their first night there she undresses as he does. There she stood nude except for a pair of black lacy panties. He in his Birthday suit. Looking at her he asks, "Why the black panties?"

She replies, "My breasts you can fondle, my body is yours to explore, but down there I am still in mourning."

He knows he's not getting lucky that night. The following night the same scenario. She's standing there with the black panties on and he is in his birthday suit; except that he has an erection on which he has a black condom.

She looks at him and asks, "What's with this...a black condom?"

He replies, "I want to offer my condolences."
#123109 (raspuns la: #123108) comenteaza . modifica . semnaleaza adminului
Are you a democrat, republican, or southerner? - de Horia D la: 03/10/2006 15:15:57
The answer can be found by posing the following question:

You're walking down a deserted street with your wife and two small
children. Suddenly, a (make your own substitution here) with a huge knife comes around the corner, locks eyes with you, screams obscenities, raises the knife, and charges at you.
You are carrying a Glock 40 caliber, and you are an expert shot. You have mere seconds before he reaches you and your family.

What do you do?

DEMOCRAT'S ANSWER:

Well, that's not enough information to answer the question!
Does the man look poor or oppressed?
Have I ever done anything to him that would inspire him to attack?
Could we run away?
What does my wife think?
What about the kids?
Could I possibly swing the gun like a club and knock the knife out of
his hand?
What does the law say about this situation?
Does the Glock have appropriate safety built into it?

Why am I carrying a loaded gun anyway, and what kind of message does this send to society and to my children?
Is it possible he'd be happy with just killing me?
Does he definitely want to kill me, or would he be content just to wound me?
If I were to grab his knees and hold on, could my family get away while he was stabbing me?
Should I call 9-1-1 ?
Why is this street so deserted? We need to raise taxes, have paint and weed day and make this happier, healthier street that would discourage such behavior.
This is all so confusing! I need to debate this with some friends, and
try to come to a consensus.

REPUBLICAN'S ANSWER:

BANG!

SOUTHERNER'S ANSWER:

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! Click.....
(Sounds of reloading)
BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! Click, Click,
Click

Southerner's Daughter: "Nice grouping, Daddy! Were those the Winchester Silver Tips or Hollow Points?"

Southerners Son: "Can I shoot the next one?"

Southerner's wife: "You ain't taking that to the taxidermist!"

PS: eu sunt southerner:))
#149294 (raspuns la: #149223) comenteaza . modifica . semnaleaza adminului
extra Mao - de om la: 24/03/2009 15:28:02
(la: oameni buni cum adica sa ni se interzica si rasul?)
The top 10 most stupid laws in Britain according to the survey are:

1. It is illegal to die in the Houses of Parliament (27 percent)

2. It is an act of treason to place a postage stamp bearing the British monarch upside-down (7 percent)

3. In Liverpool, it is illegal for a woman to be topless except as a clerk in a tropical fish store (6 percent)

4. Mince pies cannot be eaten on Christmas Day (5 percent)

5. In Scotland, if someone knocks on your door and requires the use of your toilet, you must let them enter (4 percent)

6. A pregnant woman can legally relieve herself anywhere she wants, including in a policeman’s helmet (4 percent)

7. The head of any dead whale found on the British coast automatically becomes the property of the king, and the tail of the queen (3.5 percent)

8. It is illegal to avoid telling the tax man anything you do not want him to know, but legal not to tell him information you do not mind him knowing (3 percent)

9. It is illegal to enter the Houses of Parliament in a suit of armor (3 percent)

10. In the city of York it is legal to murder a Scotsman within the ancient city walls, but only if he is carrying a bow and arrow (2 percent)

Here are some of the most absurd laws in America:

1. In Alabama, it is illegal to wear a fake mustache that causes laughter in church.

2. In California, animals are banned from mating publicly within 1,500 feet of a tavern, school, or place of worship.

3. In Louisiana, it is illegal to rob a bank and then shoot at the bank teller with a water pistol.

4. In New York, a fine of $25 can be levied for flirting. This old law specifically prohibits men from turning around on any city street and looking “at a woman in that way.” A second conviction for a crime of this magnitude calls for the violating male to be forced to wear a “pair of horse-blinders” wherever and whenever he goes outside for a stroll.

5. Also, a license must be purchased before hanging clothes on a clothesline.

7. In Texas, a recently passed anti-crime law requires criminals to give their victims 24 hours notice, either orally or in writing, and to explain the nature of the crime to be committed.

9. In Florida, it is illegal to sing in a public place while attired in a swimsuit.

10. Also, men may not be seen publicly in any kind of strapless gown.

11. When having sex, only the missionary position is legal.

12. And the most absurd of them all is this Floridan law: Having sexual relations with a porcupine is illegal!
#420302 (raspuns la: #420245) comenteaza . modifica . semnaleaza adminului
"patru povesti" - de irma la: 07/06/2009 21:46:23 Modificat la: 07/06/2009 21:46:37
(la: Cele mai bune filme)
si mie imi plac filmele cu mai multe "povesti". de vazut tot asa cu mai multe povesti care converg "things you cand tell just by looking at her". nu e un masterpiece. dar e unul dintre cele mai delicate sensibile filme cu si despre femei pe care le-am vazut.

altu' cu patru povesti "four rooms". doar daca va place umorul negru.
#448613 (raspuns la: #448603) comenteaza . modifica . semnaleaza adminului
prima reactie:)) - de Lascar Barca la: 26/11/2010 14:43:37
(la: Things are going to slide, slide in all directions)
"I do remember one thing.
It took hours and hours but..
by the time I was done with it,
I was so involved, I didn't know what to think.
I carried it around with me for days and days..
playing little games
like not looking at it for a whole day
and then.. looking at it.
to see if I still liked it.
I did.

I repeat myself when under stress.
I repeat myself when under stress.
I repeat myself when under stress.
I repeat myself when under stress.
I repeat..
The more I look at it,
the more I like it.
I do think it's good.
The fact is..
no matter how closely I study it,
no matter how I take it apart,
no matter how I break it down,
It remains consistant.
I wish you were here to see it.

I like it."

King Crimson- Indiscipline

nu-mi fac griji - 1/2 - de Horia D la: 14/02/2013 20:02:41
(la: Petrolul)
For your enlightenment…

As you may know, Cruz Construction started a division in North Dakota just 6 months ago.

They sent every Kenworth (9 trucks) we had here in Alaska to North Dakota and several drivers.

They just bought two new Kenworth's to add to that fleet; one being a Tri Drive tractor and a new 65 ton lowboy to go with it.

They also bought two new cranes (one crawler & one rubber tired) for that division.

Dave Cruz said they have moved more rigs in the last 6 months in ND than Cruz Construction moved in Alaska in the last 6 years.

Williston is like a gold rush town; they moved one of our 40 man camps down there since there are no rooms available.

Unemployment in ND is the lowest in the nation at 3.4 percent last I checked.

See anything in the national news about how the oil industry is fueling North Dakota 's economy?

Here's an astonishing read. Important and verifiable information:

About 6 months ago, the writer was watching a news program on oil and one of the Forbes Bros. was the guest.

The host said to Forbes, "I am going to ask you a direct question and I would like a direct answer; how much oil does the U.S. have in the ground?" Forbes did not miss a beat, he said, "more than all the Middle East put together."

The U. S.. Geological Service issued a report in April 2008 that only scientists and oil men knew was coming, but man was it big.

It was a revised report (hadn't been updated since 1995) on how much oil was in this area of the western 2/3 of North Dakota, western South Dakota , and extreme eastern Montana .

Check THIS out:

The Bakken is the largest domestic oil discovery since Alaska 's Prudhoe Bay , and has the potential to eliminate all American dependence on foreign oil. The Energy Information Administration (EIA) estimates

it at 503 billion barrels. Even if just 10% of the oil is recoverable( 5 billion barrels), at $107 a barrel, we're looking at a resource base worth more than $5.3 trillion.

"When I first briefed legislators on this, you could practically see their jaws hit the floor.

They had no idea.." says Terry Johnson, the Montana Legislature's financial analyst.

"This sizable find is now the highest-producing onshore oil field found in the past 56 years," reports The Pittsburgh Post Gazette.

It's a formation known as the Williston Basin, but is more commonly referred to as the 'Bakken.'

It stretches from Northern Montana, through North Dakota and into Canada.

Anagramaticalitati... - de LMMagain la: 16/12/2003 10:25:25
(la: Cine ar trebui sa il judece pe Saddam Hussein?)
Fie vorba intre noi puteai sa iti alegi un nume mai usor de redat, ca mi s-a cam impleticit limba la transcris...:)
Dar trecind la teme serioase, trebuie sa recunosc ca de la primul tau mesaj am gindit``uite ca mai este unul care gindeste si (simte) ca mine!!``
Tu ai fost mai repede ca mine...
Am sa redau un fragment citit azi in stiri:

Cardinal Says U.S. Treated Saddam 'Like a Cow'

Cardinal Renato Martino, head of the Vatican's Justice and Peace department and a former papal envoy to the United Nations (news - web sites), told a news conference it would be "illusory" to think the arrest of the former Iraqi president would heal all the damage caused by a war which the Holy See opposed.
"I felt pity to see this man destroyed, (the military) looking at his teeth as if he were a cow. They could have spared us these pictures," he said.
"Seeing him like this, a man in his tragedy, despite all the heavy blame he bears, I had a sense of compassion for him," he said in answer to questions about Saddam's arrest.´´

Stiu ca sint multe de spus si noi sintem numai spectatori la ce se intimpla pe scena politica a lumii...Numai poporul Irakian are dreptul de a acuza...,dar mie mi s-a umplut sufletul de mila si jena, tot ce am vazut a fost un om batrin, lovit si durut pentru ca a cazut de la mare inaltime si pentru ca oricit de criminali au fost fiii lui, el este numai un tata care pe deasupra i-a mai pierdut si pe ei...Si daca va mai spun ca asemanator am simtit cind l-am vazut pe Ceausescu (cine isi mai aduce aminte) batrin si speriat, dupa ce l-au prins, ...... coborind din elicopter sau avion , nu mai retin...Desi l-am urit pentru viata oferita si mie in tara in care mi-am petrecut atita tinerete.
ptr. Belle - de SB_one la: 04/07/2004 11:44:47
(la: Femeia)
Words Women Use...

FINE
This is the word women use to end an argument when they feel they are right and you need to shut up. Never use "fine" to describe how a woman looks - this will cause you to have one of those arguments.
FIVE MINUTES
This is half an hour. It is equivalent to the five minutes that your football game is going to last before you take out the trash, so it's an even trade.
NOTHING
This means "something", and you should be on your toes. "Nothing" is usually used to describe the feeling a woman has of wanting to turn you inside out, upside down, and backwards. 'Nothing" usually signifies an argument that will last "Five Minutes" and end with 'Fine'
GO AHEAD (With Raised Eyebrows)
This is a dare. One that will result in a woman getting upset over Nothing" and will end with the word "Fine"
GO AHEAD (Normal Eyebrows)
This means "I give up" or "do what you want because I don't care" You will get a "Raised Eyebrow Go Ahead" in just a few minutes, followed by Nothing" and "Fine" and she will talk to you in about "Five Minutes" when she cools off.
LOUD SIGH
This is not actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A "Loud Sigh" means she thinks you are an idiot at that moment, and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you over "Nothing"
SOFT SIGH
Again, not a word, but a non-verbal statement. "Soft Sighs" mean that she is content. Your best bet is to not move or breathe, and she will stay content.
THAT'S OKAY
This is one of the most dangerous statements that a woman can make to a man. "That's Okay" means that she wants to think long and hard before paying you back for whatever it is that you have done. "That's Okay" is often used with the word "Fine" and in conjunction with a "Raised Eyebrow.
GO AHEAD
At some point in the near future, you are going to be in some mighty big trouble.
PLEASE DO
This is not a statement, it is an offer. A woman is giving you the chance to come up with whatever excuse or reason you have for doing whatever it is that you have done.You have a fair chance with the truth, so be careful and you shouldn't get a "That's Okay"
THANKS
A woman is thanking you. Do not faint. Just say you're welcome.
THANKS A LOT
This is much different from "Thanks." A woman will say, "Thanks A Lot" when she is really ticked off at you. It signifies that you have offended her in some callous way, and will be followed by the "Loud Sigh." Be careful not to ask what is wrong after the "Loud Sigh," as she will only tell you "Nothing"

SB
................................................................
it's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice !
#17275 (raspuns la: #17153) comenteaza . modifica . semnaleaza adminului
To steal your face... - de (anonim) la: 14/10/2004 16:19:20
(la: Anonimitatea la Cafenea, pro sau contra.)
Daniele,
Iata-ma din nou cu un picior in pragul cafenelei. De fapt nu mai doresc sa ma inscriu ca utilizator dar as avea unele idei despre functionarea site-ului si aceasta discutie legata de anonimitate sau nu.
Dupa cum iti dai seama si ma cunosti deja sunt tot eu, acelasi Ozzy/Ovi si planuiesc sa mai traiesc o vreme lunga in viata asta,I am a die hard guy.
In fine,deci as zice asa si poate si mai interesant daca ar putea fi posibil tehnic de realizat:

1) Oricine isi poate pastra orice nickname doreste si il va folosi ca si pana acum ca utilizator.
2) Crearea unui profil al fiecaruia unde utilizatorul isi da numele adevarat si o fotografie sau 2 a lui/ei cei reali.
3) Nimeni nu are accesul la profilele celorlalti atat timp cat el/ea nu isi face profilul si pune 1-2 poze personale la acesta.Deci nu va avea cum sa stie numele reale ale celorlalti sau cum arata ei!
Este ca un act de identitate sa zicem permis de sofer,pasaport etc,acestea spun adevarul despre cine esti si poza la fel.Ca te numesti cum vrei tu in lume e treaba ta.Ideea imi vine si de la indieni care au nume crestine fiind siliti de sistemul social american dar intre ei se cunosc drept cine real sunt ei si numele dat lor este sacru si desigur cel adevarat.
4) Anonimii sunt indreptatiti sa publice(sub cenzura admin)dar Nu pot avea acces la realele nume si poze ale celorlalti atata timp cat el/ea nu-si creaza un profil si isi da numele real si 2 poze.Deci in acest fel nimeni nu poate invada integritatea sau viata personala a celorlalti,pt. ca toti se cunosc intre ei si mai stiu si cum arata.

Mi se pare ca asa se creaza o mai stransa legatura intima intre utilizatori cand se pot vedea virtual cum arata fiecare,ori poate ceea ce spun creaza discutii pe faptul ca nimeni nu-si vrea poza sa fie vazuta?
Atunci esti liber/a sa Nu-ti dai poza insa neaparat trebuie sa-ti dai numele real insa NU poti accesa la profilele celorlalti decat referitor la numele lor reale dar Nu si pozele lor.

Ti se pare complicat de realizat Daniel?Ce crede admin si toti utilizatorii?
Cum odata demult am scris la cafenea,eu vad locul ca pe un tepee,deci rotund la baza(figura geometrica perfecta)si toti stam in cerc si fiecare isi spune parerea iar la sfarsit,marele Chief si cel care incheie discutia si trage concluzia finala este the Medicine Man.

Astea am avut eu de spus,si BTW cu 2-3 luni inainte de a pleca din cafenea mi-am dat numele cel real de multe ori si chiar si adresa email,nu am nimic de ascuns,oricand pot fi Ozzy la fel cum pot fi si Ovi.
Deci:ovihondru@mac.com

Deci prin planul meu(sa vorbesc ca Kerry acum)eliminam idea de discutii anonime si ne-anonime.
Iar daca e cazul sa revin vreodata, imi dau 2 poze sa ma vada poporul cafengiu cum arat si la mutra,e doar un chip si atat tot.

LOVE&PEACE,
Ozzy Ovi Hondru Osbourne at your request.

"We Sioux are not a simple people;we are very complicated.We are forever looking at things from different angles.For us there is pain in joy and joy in pain.It is all
part of the same thing-nature,which is neither sad nor glad;it just is."

Lame Deer
sindromul de stress cronic? - de maria30 la: 08/06/2005 16:27:27
(la: Astazi de la trei la doua: JURNAL DE OM BUN)
cam asta cred ca ai... check if you havent changed your patterns for the last couple of years... i mean, is routine getting at you?
plus: cum iti obtii satisfactia? placerea? nu te gandi la secsuale... are you enjoying things? te bucuri cu adevarat de lucruri, sau ai nevoie de suplimente (alcool, droguri, senzatii adrenalinice, etc)?
prin suplimente poti sa intelegi, in extenso, si nevoia de a mari intensitatea sau frecventa unui obicei care iti producea placere (sex, shopping, gambling), pentru ca nu mai resimti aceeasi satisfactie ca inainte...
cu alte cuvinte, e ca si cum "ti s-au ars receptorii L-dopa"... nu e cazul, era o figura de stil, aia se intampla numai cand iei amfetamine (stimulator cerebral puternic)...
nu trebuie sa-mi raspunzi mie la intrebarile astea, ci tie insuti...
daca descoperi un pattern in sensul asta, probabil ca starea de epuizare psihica ti-a dereglat sensibilitatea / sensitivity...
sper ca te-am ajutat cu ceva...
maria
pauza poetica - de giocondel la: 05/10/2005 22:56:48
sal'tare natiune..in pauza d emasa am cetit si eu ce se mai intampla pe la cafenea. am vazut ca Horia pleaca in china si Ivy in mexic..distractiune placuta amandorura!

ok, inapoi la munca....numai bine tuturor
oare RUMi o fi tradus si in romana?

The minute I heard my first love story
I started looking for you,
not knowing
how blind that I was

Lovers don't finally meet somewhere
They're in each other all along.
................................

PETALS
Even when you tear its petals off one after another,
the rose keeps laughing and doesn't bend in pain.
"Why should I be afflicted because of a thorn?
It is the thorn which taught me how to laugh."
Whatever you lost through fate,
be certain that it saved you from pain.
A Sheikh was asked: "What is Sufism?"
He said: "To feel joy in the heart when sorrow appears."

"To merit the madness of love, man must abound in sanity"
-The Seven Valleys-