remember

Una buna(in engleza) - de Pasagerul la: 30/01/2005 19:25:06
(la: Un nou forum: "Bancuri, glume, poante...")
Subject: Noah and the Year 2004

It is the year 2004 and Noah lives in the United States.

The Lord speaks to Noah and says:

"In one year I am going to make it rain and cover the whole earth with water until all is destroyed.
But I want you to save the righteous people and two of every kind of living thing on the earth.
Therefore, I am commanding you to build an Ark."

In a flash of lightning,
God delivered the specifications for an Ark.

Fearful and trembling,
Noah took the plans and agreed to build the Ark.

"Remember," said the Lord,
"You must complete the Ark and
bring everything aboard in one year."

Exactly one year later,
a fierce storm cloud covered the earth and
all the seas of the earth went into a tumult.
The Lord saw Noah sitting in his front yard weeping.

"Noah." He shouted, "Where is the Ark?"

"Lord please forgive me!" cried Noah.
"I did my best but there were big problems.

First, I had to get a permit for construction and
your plans did not comply with the codes.
I had to hire an engineering firm and redraw the plans.

Then I got into a fight with OSHA
over whether or not the Ark needed a
fire sprinkler system and floatation devices.

Then my neighbor objected,
claiming I was violating zoning ordinances
by building the Ark in my front yard,
so I had to get a variance
from the city planning commission.

I had problems getting enough wood for the Ark,
because there was a ban on cutting trees
to protect the Spotted Owl.
I finally convinced the US Forest Service
that I needed the wood to save the owls.

However, the Fish and Wildlife Service
won't let me catch any owls. So, no owls.

The carpenters formed a union and went out on
strike. I had to negotiate a settlement with
the National Labor Union.
Now I have 16 carpenters on the Ark, but still no owls.

When I started rounding up the other animals,
I got sued by an animal rights group.
They objected to me only taking two of each kind aboard.

Just when I got the suit dismissed,
the EPA notified me that I could not complete
the Ark without filing an environmental impact statement
on your proposed flood.

They didn't take very kindly to the idea that they
had no jurisdiction over the conduct of
the Creator of the universe.

Then the Army Corps of Engineers
demanded a map of the proposed new flood plain.
I sent them a globe.

Right now, I am trying to resolve a complaint filed
with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
that I am practicing discrimination by
not taking godless, unbelieving people aboard!

The IRS has seized all my assets,
claiming that I'm building the Ark in
preparation to flee the country
to avoid paying taxes.

I just got a notice from the State that I owe some
kind of user tax and failed to register the Ark
as a "recreational water craft."

Finally the ACLU got the courts to issue an
injunction against further construction of the Ark,
saying that since God is flooding the earth,
it is a religious event and therefore unconstitutional.

I really don't think I can finish the Ark
for another 5 or 6 years!" Noah wailed.

The sky began to clear,
the sun began to shine and
the seas began to calm.
A rainbow arched across the sky.

Noah looked up hopefully.
"You mean you are not going to destroy the earth, Lord?"

"No," said the Lord sadly.
"The government already has "

AMEN!

the fun has just begun - de Little Eagle la: 24/02/2005 00:53:16
(la: IUBIREA MEA ESTI TU DOAR TU......)
Tell me and I'll forget.Show me and I may not remember.Involve me and I'll understand.

"It does not require many words to speak the truth."
Chief Joseph(Nez Perce)
#37460 (raspuns la: #37450) comenteaza . modifica . semnaleaza adminului
anisia, remember: - de Horia D la: 04/03/2005 19:38:39
Make love, not war.
-Hell, do both
GET MARRIED!
#38200 (raspuns la: #38199) comenteaza . modifica . semnaleaza adminului
FEFE - de Ivy la: 04/03/2005 22:20:36
nu ai inteles?!?!

Poti sa ai orice pina pe 9 Martie!!! Hehe..eu maninc angro...de parca vreau sa fac rezerve..Pai chiar rezerve am sa fac...:-)))

Deci, bucura-te de week-end-ul asta ca pe celalalt nu mai vezi dulce, nu mai vezi decit ce scrie la regim...remember Poza trimis de Bella???? Nu vrem sa ajungem acolo..so,....:-))
#38248 (raspuns la: #38247) comenteaza . modifica . semnaleaza adminului
IN MEMORY OF PETRE BUZOIANU - de Adela Adriana Moscu la: 06/03/2005 20:44:21
IN MEMORY OF PETRE BUZOIANU

With such a deep sadness I force myself to stay at this computer so that I may invite all of you who knew the talented Romanian-American GlamourModels Photographer (www.photofashion.net-founder of EXCES Magazine), Peter Buzoianu, to take a moment from your busy lives and pray for his soul, which departed from his body on Monday, February 21, 2005 in Italy due to a heart attack. He and his Romanian lovely wife Andreea Angelescu, as well a talented and beautiful photographer and ex-model and dancer, were in Italy during a photography engagement. I had the brief pleasure of getting to know Peter through the conversation club that takes place at www.cafeneaua.com, where I posted a few of my poems just a few months ago. We exchanged a few e-mails, and a lovely phone conversation that touched my soul in such a deep and sublime way. With his pleasant timber voice, in such an engaging, honest and charming manner he talked with me about his background, about his family and his artistic aspirations and dreams. I was planning to have him take a picture of me for the book of poetry that I am working on, and wish to publish as soon as possible. This morning Sunday March 6, 2005 around 11:00 AM I called him to make arrangements for a photography session with him. To my horrible shock at the other end of the line his wife told me: “ I don’t know how to tell you this but Peter died two weeks ago!” She was still in Italy at the moment but will be arriving in New York tomorrow. Let’s keep her and the rest of the family, loved ones, and friends as well in divine light and prayers so that they may overcome this tragic loss. What else can I say now after a good one hour cry? That I wish I met Peter in person to be touched by his great talent and personality, that I wish I had prioritized my time in a wiser way, that I could have called him and had more wonderful conversations that inspired me as an artist? I thank God that at least I told him over the phone how charming, and adorable he was. I will always remember him as a pleasant, friendly, honest, sensitive artist, with a wonderful sense of humor who loved his wife, family, friends, poeple, life, and art. Wherever you are Peter please know that I love you and pray for your soul. It is so terrible that we were not able to become better friends and I hope that your wife will have me in hers, and that I can be of a healing presence for her. The gift that you left for me, Peter, is the lesson to live in the moment and make more time for art and for my dreams. I miss you...most likely so many do...You made us proud of your photography work! May God bless you now, and always! ADELA-ADRIANA MOSCU

(adela.adriana.moscu@gmail.com www.scrie.com/adela )

chriss, deoarece - de Cristall la: 10/03/2005 14:12:02
(la: Tom & Jerry)
...is scoase pe banda rulanta, in cantitati necesare acelui 24/24 desene animate.
Remember ce rare erau desenele pe vremea noastra (desigur si programul tv era de 2 ore) si cum le asteptam, ce nerabdatori si ce strigat de bucurie era "deseneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee":) si nu ne mai trebuia nici mancare, nici nimic...Si chiar si cele de productie romaneasca erau adorabile...
pe cand acu...cei mici le au non-stop, generate de calculator...cantitatea a trebuit sa dea tributul calitatii...
#38924 (raspuns la: #38801) comenteaza . modifica . semnaleaza adminului
RSI :) - de Belle la: 19/04/2005 15:25:33
(la: Automobilele erei comuniste)
remember?

De ce sta Trabantul la semafor, desi acesta s-a facut verde?
S-a lipit intr-o guma de mestecat.

De citi muncitori ai nevoie sa construiesti un Trabant?
Doi: unul decupeaza, celalalt lipeste!

De ce nu are Trabantul centuri de siguranta?
Pentru ca ar putea fi confundat cu usurinta cu un rucsac.

Cum ii dublezi valoarea lui Trabi?
Ii faci plinul!

Cind atinge un Trabant viteza maxima?
Cind este remorcat!

Cind americanul bogat primeste Trabantul pe care l-a comandat, exclama plin de recunostinta:
"Nemtii astia - intotdeauna perfectionisti! Inainte sa-mi livreze masina, mi-au trimis o macheta din plastic!"

Un trabantist la benzinarie, catre benzinar:
"As vrea doua stergatoare de parbriz pentru trabantul meu."
La care benzinarul: "Ok, mi se pare un schimb corect!"

Un trabantist la Service, catre mecanic:
"As vrea sa-i faceti citeva modificari, sa-i puneti praguri, spoiler, jenti
cromate etc. Cit ma costa?"
Mesterul: "Patru marci douazeci."
Trabantistul: "Rideti de mine!"
Mesterul: "Care din noi a inceput?"

De ce au unele Trabanturi 'dezaburizator' pe geamul din spate?
Pentru ca cel care impinge sa se incalzeasca la miini.

Dupa ce se recunoaste un Trabi-Sport?
Dupa adidasii din spate.

De ce este Trabantul lucios?
Pentru ca nu l-a plouat suficient.

Care este diferenta dintre Trabant si un avion de vinatoare cu reactie?
Avionul, mai intii il vezi, dupa aia il auzi. Trabantul, mai intii il auzi.

Cum gasesti piesele care-ti cad din Trabant pe drum?
Urmarind un alt Trabant

A aparut un model nou de Trabant, cu patru pedale:
Una pentru ambreiaj, una pentru frina, una pentru acceleratie si una pentru umflat airbag-ul.

Ce e scris la pagina 39 din manualul Trabantului?
Orarul autobuzului.

Ce inseamna un Trabant pe virful unui deal?
O minune.

Dar doua Trabanturi pe virful unui deal?
SF.

Dar trei Trabanturi pe virful unui deal?
Un loc ciudat pentru amplasarea unei uzine Trabant.

De ce se pot face 150 000 km cu aceleasi cauciucuri la rotile din fata ale Trabantului?
Pentru ca sint mereu la un metru deasupra soselei, ridicate pe masina de depanare.

Ce s-a intimplat cind vedeti un Trabant dezmembrat intr-o mie de bucati?
A sunat telefonul soferului si era pus pe vibratii.

Cum se numeste un Trabant cu turbo?
Uscator de par.

Care este asemanarea dintre un Trabant si un prezervativ? Ambele
blocheaza circulatia.

postat initial la:
#44319 (raspuns la: #44285) comenteaza . modifica . semnaleaza adminului
don - de Belle la: 05/05/2005 18:39:33
naaaah, si-a facut efectul da' era musai sa comentez... evident ca imi
statea pe limba un comentariu si la "mare si tare" dar va las voua
baietilor placerea sa combateti preferintele feminine ;)

uite am si eu un banc pentru tine

Why God created Eve

1. God was worried that Adam would frequently become lost in the
garden because he would not ask for directions.

2. God knew that one day Adam would require someone to locate and
hand him the remote.

3. God knew Adam would never go out and buy himself a new fig leaf
when his wore out and would therefore need Eve to buy one for him.

4. God knew Adam would never be able to make a doctor's, dentist's or
haircut appointment by himself

5. God knew Adam would never remember which night to put the
garbage on the curb

6. God knew if the world was to be populated, men would never be able
to handle the pain and discomfort of childbearing.

7. As the Keeper of the Garden, Adam would never remember where he
left his tools.

8. Apparently, Adam needed someone to blame his troubles on when God
caught him hiding in the garden

9. As the Bible says, "It is not good for man to be alone."

10. When God finished the creation of Adam, He stepped back,
scratched his head, and said, "I can do better than that."

#47139 (raspuns la: #47136) comenteaza . modifica . semnaleaza adminului
fefe - de Belle la: 12/05/2005 18:58:06
maybe, maybe not ... da' e clar ca il zgandare undeva ideea
remember this?
#48340 (raspuns la: #48337) comenteaza . modifica . semnaleaza adminului
Horia - de athos la: 17/05/2005 22:50:25
(la: Sandra Mae iubeste! Si tace...)
in ziua de azi nu tre' sa fii rapid la minte
ci iute la scos banutii
"in gold we trust"
remember?...)
#49595 (raspuns la: #49593) comenteaza . modifica . semnaleaza adminului
fetele - de Belle la: 25/05/2005 22:15:49
(la: Cunoasteti "eticheta" online?)
si eu am raspuns la intamplare si-am gresit ;)
si-am mai gresit la una da' nu-mi aduc aminte care, cred ca cea cu "remember it's a human" sau ceva de genul asta
uitasem c-am pus quiz-ul asta, mi s-a parut amuzant cand am dat peste el da' abia azi l-am completat si eu :))))
#51245 (raspuns la: #51222) comenteaza . modifica . semnaleaza adminului
iubirea platonica - de sol la: 01/06/2005 22:00:52
(la: Dragostea platonică: un "mit" dărâmat?)
Stiu ca exista. Se numeste agape si e forma cea mai inalta de iubire. E sau nu e sexuala? Greu de spus - mai precis cine spune ca sexualitatea se reduce la cea genitala? E tot mai greu sa eviti cliseele - si memoria lor - sexului mecanic, experimental, sport de camera, antidot la singuratate, la cine mai stie ce... in afara de iubire! Cred ca si ca agape se poate diferentia. Traiesc pe net o poveste mai intensa decat ar putea fi, acum, afara... si e categoric sexuala, pentru ca senzualitatea vine din cap, din dorinta de a cunoaste o persoana extraordinara. Afara ne mai ascundem in propria imagine... aici suntem cu desavarsire nuzi, nu foloseste la nimic sa te imbraci in idiosincrasii de vorbire. Dar am practicat si agape asexuata - e ingereasca atunci cand nu e insotita de nici un fel de traire de posesiune egoista, ziceti cinic daca vreti un fel de sex in grup: un fel de daruire, daruiesc celui/celor de langa mine iubirea mea, mai precis o transmit, nu vine din mine, vine din univers... iar ei au nevoie de ea, nimic nu valoreaza cat ea. Fizic, stiintific daca vreti, explicatia mea (primitiva, intuitiva, neconfirmata, neconfruntata pana acum) vizeaza natura noastra vibratorie: cred din inima ca daca acum ma acordez pe lungimile voastre de unda, ale tuturor, si-mi propun sa va transmit vibratiile de rigoare, cred ca sintiti in clipa asta un val de caldura, sde tandrete, chiar fizica dar mult mai mult de atat - ce am eu de pierdut daruind ceea ce-mi vine oricum pe gratis si nu ma costa nimic? As mai scrie un ceas, dar trebuie sa cedez randul la comp. remember, I love you!
#52686 (raspuns la: #51525) comenteaza . modifica . semnaleaza adminului
pardon - de Belle la: 14/06/2005 21:44:49
mrs. tolomaca, remember ;))))
#54879 (raspuns la: #54878) comenteaza . modifica . semnaleaza adminului
... - de andleia la: 15/06/2005 21:37:39
(la: Imagini socante care ne-au influentat)
nu prea ma uit la stiri tocmai pentru ca nu vreau sa vad asa ceva.. tin minte ca in anul fatidic 2001, in 11 sept, nici nu m-am uitat.. stiam ca n-o sa-mi placa... cui ar putea sa placa, de fapt?!?! in fine, in anul urmator m-am uitat la remember 2001.. pur si simplu am inceput sa plang.. te face sa te gandesti ca ti se poate intampla chiar maine... nu?

mai tin minte si acum un reportaj despre o tipa care avusese vreo 300 si ceva de kilograme si acum slabise enorm de mult... dar mai mult decat grasimea ei m-a oripilat (la propriu) carnea care ii ramasese pe brate si pe pulpe: ii atarna in ultimul hal si era atat de vanata incat ai fi crezut ca e batuta... la operatie i s-au extirpat vreo 2-3 kg de carne de pe brate... n-as mai vrea sa mai vad asa ceva!!! :)

iar daca ar fi vorba de imagini soc in general, cred ca 2 emisiuni pot fi urmarite, dar numai de cei ce nu sufera cu inima: stirile de pe protv si guiness book de pe prima.. acolo poti vedea chiar si imposibilul...
auzi - de Belle la: 29/06/2005 18:24:37
mai tii minte "rugaciune" mea?

God, grant me the serenity to accept things I cannot change,
the courage to change the things I cannot accept,
and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people I had
to kill today because they pissed me off.

uite si completarea ;) sfarsitul e partea mea favorita, it's so like me!!!!

And also, help me to be careful of the toes I step on today
as they may be connected to the ass I may have to kiss tomorrow

Help me to always give 100% at work....
12% on Monday
23% on Tuesday
40% on Wednesday
20% on Thursday
5% on Fridays

And help me to remember....
When I'm having a really bad day, and it seems that
people are trying to piss me off, that it takes 42 muscles
to frown and only 4 to extend my middle finger and tell
them to bite me!
#57206 (raspuns la: #57192) comenteaza . modifica . semnaleaza adminului
hmmm.. - de Aeda la: 12/07/2005 13:15:12
(la: Filmul bate viata)
a walk to remember - e film american, adolescenti etc, dar nu se termina "tipic american" si, culmea, mai are si niste mesaje de treansmis... :)
mai e si clasicul - pe ariprile vantului
si bineinteles un film cu tom hanks - nu vorbesc de forest gump, si de cast away(naufragiatul) - un film absolout superb; ce as face in situatia personajului principal, cat timp mi-as putea pastra mintea limpede... unele din intrebarile la care am ajuns...
iar la capitolul "de groaza" - ceva ce nu as mai vedea niciodata e tenebre(jeepers creepers - asa cred k se scrie :) ); ideea in sine mi-a dat fiori mult timp... si cica a aparut si o continuare acum... brrrr..
ptr. ca tot se vorbeste despre preturi.... - de Dinu Lazar la: 01/08/2005 06:59:04
Exista o discutie chiar acum pe o lista a fotografilor profesionisti; un amic din State are o replica ce pune pe ginduri...

You know, the thought occurs to me that, thanks to advancements in
technology, the need (as it is perceived by the consumer) for
professional photographers is ever dwindling.

This is not meant as a trolling post to raise ire, but a simple
observation. Remember, 100 years ago doing this newfangled thing
called photography required a quasi-chemistry degree; mixing
emulsions, chemicals, etc. was the state of the art. Not a whole lot
of photos were taken, since one needed a "pro" just to get a single
picture made.

Time passed, new stuff got invented and then George E came along with
the portable camera. Now here was a camera for the masses - anyone's
Uncle Filbert could take some family snaps, but the pro level stuff
was still far more costly and the skills required to use it way
beyond casual - so the profession prospered. If anything, I'd imagine
that seeing the fuzzy badly composed shots from Filbert would incite
more people to want to go to a pro for a "real" portrait.

Another 50-ish years, and nowadays the quality of equipment is nil
between "pro level" and advanced consumer. Heck, they even coined the
term "prosumer" to accommodate the idea of just regular folk owning
fancy gear. Thanks to post production software that can be applied to
digital images, the number of individuals who have access to hitherto
custom or high-end retouching has exploded. So, it is not
inconceivable that the Uncle Filbert of today can and does produce
work as excellent as any pro.

And this is not to denigrate the professionals, who must work ever
harder to convince people that their fees are worth it. Certainly, on
the artistic side the pro's ability to herd the wedding guests or
know how the lighting should be or time to the exact nanosecond
before releasing the shutter are tangible skills that must be
included in the consumer's perception of value. But those skills are
getting buried under the sheer number of advanced hobbyists who are
happy just to get their work published, or honored to be taking the
photos for the family wedding. And, whereas in past decades the
difference between those hobbyists' output and the professionals' was
noticeable, I think we are seeing a time now where that difference is
ever narrowing. In fact, with more images being viewed on screens,
any subtleties of lighting and tonality are all the more lost as when
compared to paper versions (magazine or inkjet).

What I'm saying is that, through no fault of anything but
technological progress, I get the sense that in another 50 years
(probably less) there will no longer be a professional photographic
"industry" - there will be equipment and software providers, but the
huge value added by pros of yesteryear and to a lesser degree today
will shaved even further to the point where commercial venues of
photography will be limited. Photographs as fine art will no doubt
survive, as they should, but it just seems to me that wedding,
photojournalism, and to some degree commercial photography may become
quaint memories by the time our children have grown.
#62717 (raspuns la: #62694) comenteaza . modifica . semnaleaza adminului
ok..pistrui - de Ivy la: 05/08/2005 22:59:55
prima data, doream sa-ti spun ca am fost foarte,
foarte impresionata despre ce ai scis tu acolo la
chestia cu vrajile...remember??

si chestia cu contractul..no big deal..m-am enervat
pe realtorul meu si vreau sa scap de el...in fine..
#63585 (raspuns la: #63581) comenteaza . modifica . semnaleaza adminului
nostalgia bat-o vina. - de Tauromahu nevricos la: 06/08/2005 08:14:23
(la: Despre nostalgie, sau de ce revine moda.)
Nostalgia presupune re-memorare a unui fapt deja trait. O pot avea bunicii nostrii care se plimbau prin anii `30 -`40 pe calea victoriei in Bucuresti ,daca aveau treaba pe acolo.

In rest e pentru curiosi,sau cei tineri un suspin de "uite dom`le cum era pe atunci" .
Si aici lucrurile se despart pt ca ori se urmeaza o cercetare un pic mai profunda , devenind un reper cognitiv pentru ceva anume (expozitie foto,vestimentara ;adica re-instituirea /restituirea printr-o dovada vizuala /scrisa a starii anterioare de lucruri ) , fie devine
remake intr-o moda prezenta ,care are varii forme -de la re-editarea/remember-ul unei masini /piese / proces arhitectonic vechi intr-un nou care face referire la primul,si prin asta e oarecum durabil ; pana la trecatoarea moda a unui Catalin Botezatu care pune muierilor o bonetica ca a Josephinei Baker pe cap ,si aspiratoarele la highlaif si fashan is coapte de fericire ,caci prin asta sunt niste zeite,printese,sau ce dracu or mai crede ele ca is.

Propiu zis , oamenii nu pot avea nostalgia lucrurilor care nu le vad. Au in schimb curiozitatea de-a vedea cum sunt lucrurile intr-o era (putin) anterioara lor. E o contragere de termen, daca e sa umblam cu pretiozitati .

Jafurile, la ordinea zilei daca mergeti in concediu - de Dinu Lazar la: 11/08/2005 14:49:11
August. Vacanta. Deconectare.
Dar altii abia asteapta sa ne-o faca.
Tocmai are loc o discutie intre citiva fotografi pe tema asta...
==========================
Try to use only very old or destroyed-look cameras and do not make any noise when you are plundered.
When this happened nobody will help you; mafia is everywere.
And try to look very poor; no clock, no chains, any gold jewelry... and a miserable bag is also suitable...
Let all your original papers at hotel and use only copies.
----------
I have had cameras or other stuff stolen in almost every country I have ever worked. The exceptions: 13 African countries, Hungary, Czechoslovakia (as was), Russia and the Middle East, Spain & Portugal. In Hungary I left two leica's under a chair in a hotel lobby. The camera's were returned to me by a furious hotel worker. "Do you know what a temptation it is for our people when they see valuable stuff lying around?" This was in the days of communism. In Africa, a herdsman walked an hour into the nearest town to turn in a viewfinder that had fallen off a camera.

London still has an organized street Mafia, I am sure. Leave anything of apparent value in a locked car, even on a busy central London street with hundreds of people passing by, and it may be taken. Within 20 minutes it will be on a train to France, or elsewhere.

New York? 2 shiny cases full of Leica gear were taken within 5 minutes of my arrival at Westbeth, a building that is kept locked at the weekend. I was in the elevator about to go up to my apartment floor when my wife returned to the building. I looked for a switch to inactivate the elevator--couldn't find one. Took 12 paces to the front door to open it for my wife. In the intervening 20 seconds the elevator went up and came down empty. This was on a Sunday morning in an apparently deserted building. My mistake was to be using flashy cases. Never again.

Italy? Hah. Dinu is right. Don't draw attention to yourself. Don't have flashy bags. If you can, find a trustworthy local to work with you to keep an eye on your stuff.
--------------------------------
I always travel "downgraded", looking like I just barely made it and my stuff too. If I lose the gear it is not the end of the world, but I HATE the paperwork and time lost processing, processing, processing . . . and it is worse in Europe, and it is an eternal hell in South America (and will never get resolved). Having said that, my only real losses or problems have been here in North America . . . what a surprise.

I read a long time ago about a film crew (might have been a photog, don't remember), who had dingy looking cases with stenciled words to the effect of "morticians" or "coroners" supplies. According to them it worked well. If you are falling into town alone it isn't too hard to look like a vagrant, but if you arrive with a crew and insist on being "the president has arrived!!!!", well rots of ruck. It is amusing to see companies like Lightware who make superb cases, also offer covers that they advise you to "shoot with graffiti, scrawl upon, etc, etc".

If you insist upon walking the streets looking like a north american with half a camera shop hanging off you, well good, you deserve to get mugged.
The best shooters ever in the history of this medium usually walked about with only a single camera and maybe one or two extra lenses . . . Bresson, Haas, etc (notice they are two extremely different styles, but both minimalists when it came to walking the walk . . . you could learn to do the same).

Make your stuff look like s**t so nobody wants it . . . it still won't save you from the smartest hit and run thief, but then not much will except for a
45 automatic. . . and that ain't exectly a good idea, not even in gun crazy america.

Check the info from sites like Lonelyplanet, Roughguide, and Footprint. It isn't an exact evaluation of the situation, but it will give you a general feel for how you should proceed . . . much better than what you will find on this list . . . their updates are fairly current.
#64783 (raspuns la: #64549) comenteaza . modifica . semnaleaza adminului