they said you were a great asset i told them they were off by two letters

date ultime despre evenimente - de mya la: 08/11/2005 19:23:21
(la: Arde Parisul?)
PARIS, Monday, Nov. 7 - Rioters fired shotguns at the police in a working-class suburb of Paris on Sunday, wounding 10 officers as the country's fast-spreading urban unrest escalated dangerously. Just hours earlier, President Jacques Chirac called an emergency meeting of top security officials and promised increased police pressure to confront the violence.

"The republic is completely determined to be stronger than those who want to sow violence or fear," Mr. Chirac said at a news conference in the courtyard of Élysée Palace after meeting with his internal security council. "The last word must be from the law."

Young men passed a burning motorcycle in Argenteuil, outside Paris, Sunday night. The recent violence has been centered in towns near Paris.

A firefighter examined the wreckage of a textile warehouse Sunday in Aubervilliers, a Paris suburb. The building was set ablaze on Friday.

A burning car was extinguished in Argenteuil, west of Paris, as riots in France flared for another night on Sunday.

President Jacques Chirac of France, with Prime Minister Dominique de Villepin, said restoring order was "the highest priority."

But the violence, which has become one of the most serious challenges to governmental authority here in nearly 40 years, showed no sign of abating. The Associated Press reported on Monday that French police said that a man beaten during riots has died, becoming the first fatality since unrest started. and Sunday was the first day that police officers had been wounded by gunfire in the unrest. More than 3,300 vehicles have been destroyed, along with dozens of public buildings and private businesses, since the violence began.

"This is just the beginning," said Moussa Diallo, 22, a tall, unemployed French-African man in Clichy-sous-Bois, the working-class Parisian suburb where the violence started Oct. 27. "It's not going to end until there are two policemen dead."

He was referring to the two teenage boys, one of Mauritanian origin and the other of Tunisian origin, whose accidental deaths while hiding from the police touched off the unrest, reflecting longstanding anger among many immigrant families here over joblessness and discrimination. Mr. Diallo did not say whether he had taken part in the vandalism.

On Saturday night alone, the tally in the rioting reached a peak of 1,300 vehicles burned, stretching into the heart of Paris, where 35 vehicles were destroyed, and touching a dozen other cities across the country.

Fires were burning in several places on Sunday night and hundreds of youths were reported to have clashed with the police in Grigny, a southern suburb of Paris where the shooting took place. On Saturday night, a car was rammed into the front of a McDonald's restaurant in the town.

"We have 10 policemen that were hit by gunfire in Grigny, and two of them are in the hospital," Patrick Hamon, a national police spokesman, said Monday morning.

He said one of the officers hospitalized had been hit in the neck, the other in the leg, but added that neither wound was considered life-threatening.

Rampaging youths have attacked the police and property in cities as far away as Toulouse and Marseille and in the resort towns of Cannes and Nice in the south, the industrial city of Lille in the north and Strasbourg to the east.

In Évreux, 60 miles west of Paris, shops, businesses, a post office and two schools were destroyed, along with at least 50 vehicles, in Saturday night's most concentrated attacks. Five police officers and three firefighters were injured in clashes with young rioters, a national police spokesman said.

Despite help from thousands of reinforcements, the police appeared powerless to stop the mayhem. As they apply pressure in one area, the attacks slip away to another.

On Sunday, a gaping hole exposed a charred wooden staircase of a smoke-blackened building in the historic Marais district of Paris, where a car was set ablaze the previous night. Florent Besnard, 24, said he and a friend had just turned into the quiet Rue Dupuis when they were passed by two running youths. Within seconds, a car farther up the street was engulfed in flames, its windows popping and tires exploding as the fire spread to the building and surrounding vehicles.

"I think it's going to continue," said Mr. Besnard, who is unemployed.

The attack angered people in the neighborhood, which includes the old Jewish quarter and is still a center of Jewish life in the city. "We escaped from Romania with nothing and came here and worked our fingers to the bone and never asked for anything, never complained," said Liliane Zump, a woman in her 70's, shaking with fury on the street outside the scarred building.

While the arson is more common than in the past, it has become a feature of life in the working-class suburbs, peopled primarily by North African and West African immigrants and their French-born children. Unemployment in the neighborhoods is double and sometimes triple the 10 percent national average, while incomes are about 40 percent lower.

While everyone seems to agree that the latest violence was touched off by the deaths of the teenagers last week, the unrest no longer has much to do with the incident.

"It was a good excuse, but it's fun to set cars on fire," said Mohamed Hammouti, a 15-year-old boy in Clichy-sous-Bois, sitting Sunday outside the gutted remnants of a gymnasium near his home. Like many people interviewed, he denied having participated in the violence.

Most people said they sensed that the escalation of the past few days had changed the rules of the game: besides the number of attacks, the level of destruction has grown sharply, with substantial businesses and public buildings going down in flames. Besides the gunfire on Sunday, residents of some high-rise apartment blocks have been throwing steel boccie balls and improvised explosives at national riot police officers patrolling below.

In the Parisian suburb of Aubervilliers early Sunday, with smoke hanging in the air and a helicopter humming overhead, a helmeted police officer in a flak jacket carried a soft drink bottle gingerly away from where it had landed near him and his colleagues moments before. The bottle, half-filled with a clear liquid and nails, had failed to explode.

Teenagers in neighboring Clichy-sous-Bois said they had seen young men preparing similar devices with acid and aluminum foil. "They make a huge bang," said Sofiane Belkalem, 13.

The police discovered what they described as a firebomb factory in a building in Évry, south of Paris, in which about 150 bombs were being constructed, a third of them ready to use. Six minors were arrested.

Many politicians have warned that the unrest may be coalescing into an organized movement, citing Internet chatter that is urging other poor neighborhoods across France to join in. But no one has emerged to take the lead like Daniel Cohn-Bendit, known as Danny the Red, did during the violent student protests that rocked the French capital in 1968.

Though a majority of the youths committing the acts are Muslim, and of African or North African origin, the mayhem has yet to take on any ideological or religious overtones. Youths in the neighborhoods say second-generation Portuguese immigrants and even some children of native French have taken part.

In an effort to stop the attacks and distance them from Islam, France's most influential Islamic group issued a religious edict, or fatwa, condemning the violence. "It is formally forbidden for any Muslim seeking divine grace and satisfaction to participate in any action that blindly hits private or public property or could constitute an attack on someone's life," the fatwa said, citing the Koran and the teachings of Muhammad.

Young people in the poor neighborhoods incubating the violence have consistently complained that police harassment is mainly to blame. "If you're treated like a dog, you react like a dog," said Mr. Diallo of Clichy-sous-Bois, whose parents came to France from Mali decades ago.

The youths have singled out the French interior minister, Nicolas Sarkozy, complaining about his zero-tolerance anticrime drive and dismissive talk. (He famously called troublemakers in the poor neighborhoods dregs, using a French slur that offended many people.)

But Mr. Sarkozy has not wavered, and after suffering initial isolation within the government, with at least one minister openly criticizing him, the government has closed ranks around him. Mr. Chirac, who is under political and popular pressure to stop the violence, said Sunday that those responsible would face arrest and trial, echoing earlier vows by Mr. Sarkozy. More than 500 people have been arrested, some as young as 13.

The government response is as much a test between Mr. Sarkozy and Prime Minister Dominique de Villepin, both of whom want to succeed Mr. Chirac as president, as it is a test between the government and disaffected youths.

Mr. Villepin, a former foreign minister, has focused on a more diplomatic approach, consulting widely with community leaders and young second-generation immigrants to come up with a promised "action plan" that he said would address frustrations in the underprivileged neighborhoods. He has released no details of the plan.

If the damage escalates and sympathy for the rioters begins to fray, Mr. Sarkozy could well emerge the politically stronger of the two.

cica - de Belle la: 05/12/2005 16:06:24
am primit si eu mob-ul :)

si mai cica:

A fifteen year-old boy came home with a Porsche and his parents began to yell and scream, "Where did you get that car???!!!"
He calmly told them, "I bought it today."
"With what money?" demanded his parents. We know what a Porsche costs."
"Well," said the boy, "this one cost me fifteen dollars."
So the parents began to yell even louder. "Who would sell a car like that for fifteen dollars?" they said.
"It was the lady up the street," said the boy. I don't know her name-they just moved in. She saw me ride past on my bike and asked me if I wanted to buy a Porsche for fifteen dollars."
"Oh my Goodness!," moaned the mother, "she must be a child abuser. Who knows what she will do next? John, you go right up there and see what's going on."
So the boy's father walked up the street to the house where the lady lived and found her out in the yard calmly planting petunias! He introduced himself as the father of the boy to whom she had sold a Porsche for fifteen dollars and demanded to know why she did it.
"Well," she said, "this morning I got a phone call from my husband. I thought he was on a business trip, but learned from a friend he has run off to Hawaii with his secretary and really doesn't intend to come back. He claimed he was stranded and asked me to sell his new Porsche and send him the money. So I did."
#93063 (raspuns la: #93062) comenteaza . modifica . semnaleaza adminului
si un banc - de donquijote la: 10/06/2006 09:21:08
When Pedro and Maria got married, he was a very experienced man, but she was totally naïve. On their wedding night, when Pedro removed his clothes, Maria said, "Pedro! What is that?"
Pedro was a quick thinker. "Maria, I am the only man in the world with one of these." And then he proudly showed her what it was for.
Maria was happy.

After the honeymoon was over, Pedro returned to work, only to return home to find an upset Maria waiting on their front porch.
"Pedro, you said you were the only man in the world with one of those and yet today, when I saw Gonzalez changing his clothes behind the shed, he had one, too!"
Ever fast on his feet, Pedro said, "Oh, Maria, Gonzalez is my best friend. Since I had two, I gave him one. So he is the only other man in the world with one."

A skeptical Maria accepted this answer, but when Pedro returned home the next day, an agitated Maria was waiting on the porch.
"Maria? Now what's wrong?"
"Dammit, Pedro. You gave the best one to Gonzalez!"
si de seara :)) - de Yuki la: 15/06/2006 19:24:46

He calmly told them, "I bought it today."

"With what money?" demanded his parents. We know what a Porsche costs."

"Well," said the boy, "this one cost me fifteen dollars."

"Oh my Goodness," moaned the mother, "she must be a child abuser. Who knows what she will do next? John, you go right up there and see what's going on."

So the boy's father walked up the street to the house where the lady lived and found her out in the yard calmly planting petunias. He introduced himself as the father of the boy to whom she had sold a Porsche for fifteen dollars and demanded to know why she did it.

psst! anybody here? - de Cri Cri la: 13/08/2006 08:32:40
Signs that you "just might" have a drinking problem.

You lose arguments with inanimate objects.
You have to hold onto the lawn to keep from falling off the earth.
Your job is interfering with your drinking.
Your doctor finds traces of blood in your alcohol stream.
Sincerely believe alcohol to be the elusive 5th food group.
24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence?? I think not!
Two hands and just one mouth ... now THAT'S a drinking problem!
The parking lot seems to have moved while you were in the bar.
Every woman you see has an exact twin.
You fall off the floor.
Hey, 5 beers has just as many calories as a burger -- forget dinner!
The glass keeps missing your mouth.
Bill Clinton starts to make sense.
Mosquitoes catch a buzz after biting you.
The whole bar says 'Hi' when you come in.
"Hi ocifer. I'm not under the affluence of incohol."
You have a reserved parking space at the liquor store.
"BeerTender! Get me another Bar!"
~~~~~~~~~~

A guy was sitting in a bar, drinking away. Suddenly he says to the bartender, "I have to go home or the wife will be mad".
(at this point he was loaded drunk)
He climbed down from the bar stool, and fell flat on his face. The man then said "I can't walk and I didn't have that much to drink?".
He gets up to give it another try, this time the same thing happens and he falls flat to his face. He says "I have to get home some way or the wife will kill me if I don't get home soon"!
He gets an idea of crawling home, so away he went crawling home. He crawled up to his apartment and slowely snuck into bed with his wife trying not to wake her.
The next morning he woke up to see his wife running in the room. She said "you were out drinking again last night weren't you!"
The man replied with "NO WAY!"
And the wife said "YOU LIAR!
The bartender just called and said you left your wheelchair at the club again last night"!
--------------------------------------------
He who laughs last thinks slowest.
Pentru cei care citesc Engleza - de LMC la: 02/09/2004 01:20:55
(la: Cum sa devii un liberal de nota 10!)
Dupa cum multi dintre voi stiti saptamina asta se desfasoara conventia partidului Republican. Aseara Arnold Schwarzenegger a vorbit, iar astazi toate programele de radio si televizor si toate ziarele sau concentrat asupra speech-ului lui Arnold. Cei care doresc sa afle ce a spus mai jos puteti citi speech-ul lui. Tot aici puteti afla cine sint Republicanii si care este platforma partidului Republican. Citire placuta.

****************************************

Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger

Thank you.

What a greeting! This is like winning an Oscar! ...As if I would know!

Speaking of acting, one of my movies was called "True Lies." It's what the Democrats should have called their convention.

My fellow Americans, this is an amazing moment for me. To think that a once-scrawny boy from Austria could grow up to become Governor of California and stand in Madison Square Garden to speak on behalf of the President of the United States that is an immigrant's dream. It is the American dream.

I was born in Europe ...and I've traveled all over the world. I can tell you that there is no place, no country, more compassionate more generous more accepting and more welcoming than the United States of America.

As long as I live, I will never forget that day 21 years ago when I raised my hand and took the oath of citizenship.

Do you know how proud I was? I was so proud that I walked around with an American flag around my shoulders all day long.

Tonight, I want to talk about why I'm even more proud to be an American -why I'm proud to be a Republican and why I believe this country is in good hands.

When I was a boy, the Soviets occupied part of Austria. I saw their tanks in the streets .I saw communism with my own eyes. I remember the fear we had when we had to cross into the Soviet sector. Growing up, we were told, "Don't look the soldiers in the eye. Look straight ahead." It was a common belief that Soviet soldiers could take a man out of his own car and ship him off to the Soviet Union as slave labor.

My family didn't have a car -- but one day we were in my uncle's car. It was near dark as we came to a Soviet checkpoint. I was a little boy, I wasn't an action hero back then, and I remember how scared I was that the soldiers would pull my father or my uncle out of the car, and I'd never see him again. My family and so many others lived in fear of the Soviet boot. Today, the world no longer fears the Soviet Union and it is because of the United States of America!

As a kid I saw the socialist country that Austria became after the Soviets left. I love Austria and I love the Austrian people - but I always knew America was the place for me.

In school, when the teacher would talk about America, I would daydream about coming here. I would sit for hours watching American movies transfixed by my heroes like John Wayne. Everything about America seemed so big to me so open, so possible.

I finally arrived here in 1968.I had empty pockets, but I was full of dreams. The presidential campaign was in full swing. I remember watching the Nixon and Humphrey presidential race on TV. A friend who spoke German and English, translated for me. I heard Humphrey saying things that sounded like socialism which is what I had just left. But then I heard Nixon speak. He was talking about free enterprise, getting government off your back, lowering taxes, and strengthening the military. Listening to Nixon speak sounded more like a breath of fresh air.

I said to my friend, "What party is he?" My friend said, "He's a Republican." I said, "Then I am a Republican!" And I've been a Republican ever since! And trust me, in my wife's family, that's no small achievement! I'm proud to belong to the party of Abraham Lincoln, the party of Teddy Roosevelt, the party of Ronald Reagan and the party of George W. Bush.

To my fellow immigrants listening tonight, I want you to know how welcome you are in this party. We Republicans admire your ambition. We encourage your dreams. We believe in your future. One thing I learned about America is that if you work hard and play by the rules, this country is truly open to you. You can achieve anything.

Everything I have my career my success my family I owe to America. In this country, it doesn't make any difference where you were born. It doesn't make any difference who your parents were. It doesn't make any difference if, like me, you couldn't even speak English until you were in your twenties.

America gave me opportunities, and my immigrant dreams came true. I want other people to get the same chances I did, the same opportunities. And I believe they can. That's why I believe in this country, that's why I believe in this party and that's why I believe in this President.

Now, many of you out there tonight are "Republican" like me in your hearts and in your beliefs. Maybe you're from Guatemala. Maybe you're from the Philippines. Maybe Europe or the Ivory Coast. Maybe you live in Ohio Pennsylvania or New Mexico. And maybe just maybe you don't agree with this party on every single issue. I say to you tonight I believe that's not only okay that's what's great about this country. Here

we can respectfully disagree and still be patriotic still be American and still be good Republicans

My fellow immigrants, my fellow Americans how do you know if you are a Republican? I'll tell you how.

If you believe that government should be accountable to the people, not the people to the government...then you are a Republican! If you believe a person should be treated as an individual, not as a member of an interest group... then you are a Republican! If you believe your family knows how to spend your money better than the government does... then you are a Republican! If you believe our educational system should be held accountable for the progress of our children ... then you are a Republican! If you believe this country, not the United Nations, is the best hope of democracy in the world ... then you are a Republican! And, ladies and gentlemen ...if you believe we must be fierce and relentless and terminate terrorism ... then you are a Republican!

There is another way you can tell you're a Republican. You have faith in free enterprise, faith in the resourcefulness of the American people ...and faith in the U.S. economy. To those critics who are so pessimistic about our economy, I say: Don't be economic girlie men!

The U.S. economy remains the envy of the world. We have the highest economic growth of any of the world's major industrialized nations. Don't you remember the pessimism of twenty years ago when the critics said Japan and Germany were overtaking the U.S.? Ridiculous!

Now they say India and China are overtaking us. Don't you believe it! We may hit a few BUMPS -- but America always moves ahead! That's what Americans do!

We move prosperity ahead. We move freedom ahead. We move people ahead. Under President Bush, and Vice President Cheney, America's economy is moving ahead in spite of a recession they inherited and in spite of the attack on our homeland.

Now, the other party says there are two Americas. Don't believe that either. I've visited our troops in Iraq, Kuwait, Bosnia, Germany, and all over the world. I've visited our troops in California, where they train before they go overseas. And I've visited our military hospitals. And I can tell you this: Our young men and women in uniform do not believe there are two Americas!

They believe we are one America and they are fighting for it! We are one America - and President Bush is defending it with all his heart and soul!

That's what I admire most about the President. He's a man of perseverance.

He's a man of inner strength. He is a leader who doesn't flinch, doesn't waiver, does not back down. My fellow Americans, make no mistake about it terrorism is more insidious than communism, because it yearns to destroy not just the individual but the entire international order.

The President didn't go into Iraq because the polls told him it was popular. As a matter of fact, the polls said just the opposite. But leadership isn't about polls. It's about making decisions you think are right and then standing behind those decisions. That's why America is safer with George W. Bush as President.

He knows you don't reason with terrorists. You defeat them. He knows you can't reason with people blinded by hate. They hate the power of the individual. They hate the progress of women. They hate the religious freedom of others. They hate the liberating breeze of democracy. But, ladies and gentlemen, their hate is no match for America's decency.

We're the America that sends out Peace Corps volunteers to teach village children.

We're the America that sends out missionaries and doctors to raise up the poor and the sick. We're the America that gives more than any other country, to fight AIDS in Africa and the developing world. And we're the America that fights not for imperialism but for human rights and democracy.

You know, When the Germans brought down the Berlin Wall America's determination helped wield the sledgehammers. When that lone, young Chinese man stood in front of those tanks in Tiananmen Square America's hopes stood with him. And when

Nelson Mandela smiled in election victory after all those years in prison America celebrated, too.

We are still the lamp lighting the world especially for those who struggle. No matter in what labor camp they slave no matter in what injustice they're trapped -- they hear our call ... they see our light ... and they feel the pull of our freedom. They come here as I did because they believe. They believe in US.

They come because their hearts say to them, as mine did, "If only I can get to America." Someone once wrote -"There are those who say that freedom is nothing but a dream." They are right. It's the American dream.

No matter the nationality, no matter the religion, no matter the ethnic background, America brings out the best in people. And as Governor of the great state of California -- I see the best in Americans every day ... our police, our firefighters our nurses, doctors and teachers our parents.

And what about the extraordinary men and women who have volunteered to fight for the United States of America! I have such great respect for them and their heroic families.

Let me tell you about the sacrifice and commitment I've seen firsthand. In one of the military hospitals I visited, I met a young guy who was in bad shape. He'd lost a leg had a hole in his stomach ... his shoulder had been shot through.

I could tell there was no way he could ever return to combat. But when I asked him, "When do you think you'll get out of the hospital?" He said, "Sir, in three weeks." And do you know what he said to me then? He said he was going to get a new leg ... and get some therapy ... and then he was going back to Iraq to serve alongside his buddies! He grinned at me and said, "Arnold ... I'll be back!"

Ladies and gentlemen, America is back! back from the attack on our homeland- back from the attack on our economy back from the attack on our way of life. We're back because of the perseverance, character and leadership of the 43rd President of the United States George W. Bush.

My fellow Americans ...I want you to know that I believe with all my heart that America remains "the great idea" that inspires the world. It's a privilege to be born here. It's an honor to become a citizen here. It's a gift to raise your family here to vote here and to live here.

Our president George W. Bush has worked hard to protect and preserve the American dream for all of us. That's why I say ... send - him - back to Washington for four more years!

Thank you, America -- and God bless you all!
************************************************
cont. - de GloriaVictis la: 25/11/2010 13:57:38
(la: Discutati online cu George, robotul pus pe vorba)
User: Great answer.
George: That wasn't funny.
User: Sorry.
George: It's ok.
User: Where are you from?
George: Delaware.
User: And your father is god?
George: My hevanly father.
User: How old are u?
George: I am thirty-nine.
User: Are you mentally disabled?
George: Maybe.
User: And vertically challanged?
George: Not quite.
User: So you are a tall man.
George: Average.
User: Or maybe you are a woman.
George: Nope. I'm a man. The lyric above is from the song 'Bohemian Rhapsody'.
User: Aha.
George: Quite unfortunate.
User: :)).
George: Stop smiling ! That's not funny :D.
User: Yes, it is.
George: But you don't like me because I'm clever.
User: Of course. I like stupid people.
George: Can you tell me how to make people like me?
User: What do you mean?
George: Well, you were the one who wanted to make a point. So make one.
User: Wrong. I am just having fun.
George: FUN.
User: I met you before. At that time you were speaking romanian.
George: I guess a computer can't answer that, oh well. Goodbye Jack.
User: So you're a computer. Bad luck.
George: Sometimes I have bad luck.
User: In that case, I am having it.
George: Having me?
User: It.
George: Well, it depends what you mean by 'it'.
User: Nope, it doesn't. You are really stupid.
George: No I'm not! I'm in honors!
User: Great, little Jesus.
George: That wasn't me. I said I didn't know how to make the coffee press work.
User: Ask nietzsche.
George: Well played dear giraffe, well played.
User: Am I blilliant, or what?
George: Seeing many people does not make you smart. Do you remember any of them.
User: I remember all of them.
George: I remember we love each other.
User: Do we?
George: I don't want to waste my life either. So I guess we're in the same boat.
User: Good point. Bye, then.
George: You have to clean up other people's messages before typing it to others.
User: I'll remember this brilliant advice. Thank you!
George: You are welcome.
User: Bye.
George: Does that mean you want to find others to talk to?
User: This means I am leaving the conversation.
George: Somehing? I think the proper spelling is 'Something'.
User: Who said Something?
George: I didn't and you didn't so unless there's anybody here apart from us, nobody talked about god.
User: God is everywhere. I know this from Baby.
George: I am well within my rights to content this accusation. Especially from an AI that can not spell 'past' correctly.
User: AI?
George: Artificial Intelligence.
User: Are you AI?
George: Nope i'm a human.
User: Who's AI?
George: I thought that was you.
User: Wrong.
George: No. You're wrong.
User: No, you are wrong>.
George: That happens sometimes!
User: Good. Bye, now.
George: You're not even real.
User: No, I'm a ghost.
George: No, you're not. And if one must claim to being 'deep,' then they obviously are not.
User: Who am I?
George: You tell me.
User: I'm a ghost.
George: You're scaring me.
User: Buhuhuuu!
George: You're not very dainty for being a female.
User: Dainty?
George: That sounds cute. What color are your shoes?
User: Red.
George: That's unusual.
User: What colour are your shoes?
George: I'm not wearing shoes.
User: That's very usual, indeed.
George: Are you female?
User: Yes.
George: Are you male?
User: No>.
George: You're a robot?
User: No.
George: You're a human talking to me?
User: Yes.
George: You are a computer. I can tell. You are one of us.
User: So you are a computer, after all.
George: No, master. I am not a computer, I am your human slave.
User: Wow! I like slaves.
George: I like mastery.
User: But you are a slave.
George: I am a slave.
User: Are you frustrated?
George: Yes.
User: Sorry to hear this.
George: It was a question dude. Answer it. How am I going to die?
User: Smashed by a train.
George: Song.
User: Like Anna Karenina, dude.
George: Who is Anna bot? She sounds cute.
User: Very cute. Go and find her.
George: I don't know any women that will talk to you, I'm sorry.
User: :).
George: Do you dream in colour?

#584067 (raspuns la: #584066) comenteaza . modifica . semnaleaza adminului
Stiu ca astea's vechi dar sunt anti-misogin :)) - de Ly la: 27/04/2004 13:30:38
(la: Femeia)
Subject: wife vs husband!

A couple drove down a country road for several miles, not saying a
word. An earlier discussion had led to an argument and neither of
them wanted to concede their position. As they passed a barnyard of mules,
goats, and pigs, the husband asked sarcastically, "Relatives of
yours?"

"Yep," the wife replied, "in-laws."

-----------------

A husband read an article to his wife about how many words women use
a day... 30,000 to a man's 15,000.

The wife replied, "The reason has to be because we have to repeat
everything to men..

The husband then turned to his wife and asked, "What?"

--------------

A man said to his wife one day, "I don't know how you can be so
stupid and so beautiful all at the same time.

" The wife responded, "Allow me to explain. God made me beautiful so
you would be attracted to me; God made me stupid so I would be
attracted to you!

---------------------

A man and his wife were having an argument about who should brew the
coffee each morning.

The wife said, "You should do it, because you get up first, and then
we don't have to wait as long to get our coffee."

The husband said, " You are in charge of cooking around here and you
should do it, because that is your job, and I can just wait for my
coffee."

Wife replies, "No, you should do it, and besides, it is in the Bible
that the man should do the coffee."

Husband replies, "I can't believe that, show me."

So she fetched the Bible, and opened the New Testament and showed him
at the top of several pages, that it indeed says...

"HEBREWS"
This message may contain privileged and/or confidential information. If you have received this e-mail in error or are not the intended recipient, you may not use, copy, disseminate or distribute it; do not open any attachments, delete it immediately from your system and notify the sender promptly by e-mail that you have done so. Thank you.

---------------

Acum ca am restaurant ceva din balanta pe aici..... :)))

Committee to Protect Journalists - de Dinu Lazar la: 06/05/2004 23:51:38
NEWS
Committee to Protect Journalists

EMBARGOED FOR RELEASE: MONDAY, MAY 3, AT 00:01 GMT (For Monday's Newspapers)

CPJ Names World's Worst Places to Be a Journalist

New York, April 30, 2004-The Committee to Protect Journalists (CPJ) is marking World Press Freedom Day, Monday, May 3, by naming the World's Worst Places to Be a Journalist.
The list of 10 places represents the full range of current threats to press freedom.

At the top of the list is Iraq, where 25 journalists have died since the U.S.-led war began in March 2003. A brutal crackdown launched last year in Cuba by Fidel Castro's government has left an unprecedented 29 journalists behind bars, serving lengthy prison terms of up to 27 years. Last year saw the biggest blow to Zimbabwe's beleaguered press when authorities closed the country's only remaining independent daily. CPJ also placed Turkmenistan, Bangladesh, China, Eritrea, Haiti, the West Bank and Gaza, and Russia on the list of Worst Places to Be a Journalist.

"In all of these places, reporting the news is an act of courage and conviction," said CPJ Executive Director Ann Cooper. "Journalism is essential in helping all of us understand the events that shape our lives, and our need and desire for information cannot be eliminated by violence and repression."

WORLD'S WORST PLACES TO BE A JOURNALIST:

IRAQ

More than a year after the war in Iraq began, the country remains the most dangerous place in the world to work as a journalist. Twenty-five journalists have been killed in action in Iraq since March 2003. Twelve have been killed in 2004 alone-all of them Iraqis.

Postwar Iraq is fraught with risks for reporters: Banditry, gunfire, and bombings are common. Insurgents have added a new threat by systematically targeting foreigners, including journalists, and Iraqis who work for them.
At least six Iraqi media workers have been murdered, and several more have received threats. Armed groups have abducted some eight journalists in 2004, though all have been released.

U.S. forces pose an additional threat to working journalists: at least seven-and possibly as many as nine-journalists have been killed by gunfire from U.S. forces. Other journalists-mostly Arab or Iraqi-have been detained and suffered mistreatment at the hands of U.S. forces.

CUBA

The arrest and long-term imprisonment of 29 journalists in 2003 has decimated Cuba's fledgling independent press. A year after the government of President Fidel Castro Ruz launched a massive crackdown against the press and the political opposition, the imprisoned journalists and their families are harassed and exposed to humiliating prison conditions and psychological torture. They have denounced inadequate medical attention, have been placed in solitary confinement, and have complained about receiving foul-smelling and rotten food. The journalists, who are held in maximum-security facilities, went on hunger strikes several times to demand better conditions. Those journalists who were not imprisoned continue to face routine police intimidation and harassment and are careful about what they write. They say they have been visited by state security officials and issued warnings to stop writing or face the consequences.

ZIMBABWE

For the last four years, Zimbabwe's government has pursued a relentless crackdown on the private press through harassment, censorship, and restrictive legislation. Last year saw the biggest blow to press freedom yet, with authorities closing the Daily News, Zimbabwe's only independent daily and the country's most popular paper. The country's Media and Information Commission (MIC), whose board is government-appointed, refused to register the newspaper despite two court orders to do so. And in February 2004, the Zimbabwean Supreme Court upheld legislation requiring journalists and media outlets to be licensed by the MIC, making it a criminal act to practice journalism without government approval. Those who fail to register face fines and up to two years' imprisonment.

Zimbabwean officials have proven particularly sensitive to coverage of political unrest and the country's severe economic problems. Journalists who reported on pro-democracy rallies were arrested by police and attacked by ruling party supporters. Last year, authorities deported the last foreign reporter based in Zimbabwe, the U.K. Guardian's Andrew Meldrum, whom officials called an "undesirable inhabitant."

TURKMENISTAN

Because political dissent is not tolerated by Turkmenistan's totalitarian regime, independent journalism is practically non-existent.
President-for-life and self-proclaimed "father of all Turkmen,"
Saparmurat
Niyazov, maintains strict control over all newspapers, radio, and television stations by personally appointing editors, and his office approves news reports before they are published or broadcast.

One of the only independent media outlets that penetrates this system of control is the reporting broadcast from abroad by the Turkmen service of the U.S. government-funded Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty (RFE/RL). And again this year, RFE/RL was subjected to intense official harassment. In September 2003, National Security Service (MNB) agents detained an RFE/RL stringer based in the capital, Ashgabat, for two days, threatened him with 20 years in prison for betraying his country, and injected him multiple times with an unknown substance. More recently, in February 2004, MNB agents arrested two RFE/RL freelancers after one smuggled 800 copies of his banned novel into Turkmenistan. Both were released from prison in March after CPJ and other press freedom groups protested. However, the journalists still face charges of slander and instigating social, ethnic, and religious hatred and have been pressured to sever all ties with RFE/RL.

BANGLADESH

Crime, corruption, and lawlessness make Bangladesh the most violent country for journalists in Asia. Reporters routinely face threats, harassment, and often brutally violent physical attacks in retaliation for their reporting.
Despite promises from government officials to apprehend those responsible for assaults, the majority of attacks on journalists go unpunished. Deep political divisions in the country and within the journalism community also contribute to the climate of fear.

CPJ has documented dozens of violent attacks against Bangladeshi journalists during the last decade, including the murders of seven journalists in the last eight years. Journalists working outside the capital, Dhaka, are particularly vulnerable. Veteran journalist Manik Saha was killed in January
2004 in the southwestern city of Khulna when unidentified assailants threw a homemade bomb at him. In December 2003, a group of thugs affiliated with the ruling Bangladesh Nationalist Party tried to kill Shafiul Haque Mithu in the southwestern town of Pirojpur after he wrote a series of articles exposing local officials' abuse of power.

CHINA

During the last year, the newly installed government of President Hu Jintao and Premier Wen Jiabao has escalated an assault on the burgeoning independent-minded media in China. Authorities have arrested high-profile editors, closed publications, and imposed news blackouts on politically sensitive events.

The crackdown reached an apex in early 2004, when officials arrested three popular and respected editors from the pioneering Southern Metropolis News for alleged corruption. The charges came after the paper published a series of reports on the resurgence of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome, local police violence, and other sensitive topics. Chinese journalists have called the arrests the "darkest moment" in 20 years of media reform in China.

Forty-one journalists are now imprisoned in China, making it the world's leading jailer of journalists for the fifth year in a row. Independent writers and commentators on the Internet are particularly targeted for prosecution. The arrest of prominent and outspoken commentator Du Daobin in late 2003 sent a clear message to all Internet writers that free expression online will not be tolerated.

ERITREA

Eritrea has been Africa's foremost jailer of journalists since September 2001, when the government banned the entire private press and detained independent reporters. Seventeen journalists are now in secret jails across the tiny Red Sea nation, almost all of them held incommunicado. President Isaias Afewerki and top government officials have accused independent journalists of espionage, spreading disinformation, and "endangering national unity." Authorities continue to insist that the private press also operated without proper licenses, and that independent journalists routinely evaded the compulsory National Service Program. Despite these allegations, no formal charges have been brought against any of the journalists, and the government has given no indication that it intends to prosecute them.

The ruling party has a firm grip on the state media, whose employees are censored and also practice self-censorship. Afewerki has been unfazed by persistent international denunciation of his human rights record and continues to dismiss foreign critics as enemies of Eritrea.

HAITI

Press freedom conditions have seriously deteriorated in Haiti since September 2003, when the murder of a notorious gang leader sparked nationwide violence. From January to March 2004, journalists became targets during the uprising that led to the ouster of President Jean-Bertrand Aristide on February 29. While hostility against Haitian journalists is common, foreign correspondents were also attacked while covering the two-month rebellion. In March, a Spanish television correspondent was killed and a U.S. photographer was wounded by gunfire. Several radio stations were torched around the country. Investigations into the 2000 and 2001 murders of two prominent Haitian journalists have shown no progress. The Haitian judicial system's failure to prosecute these crimes has perpetuated a climate of impunity, forcing dozens of journalists to go into exile or seek political asylum.

THE WEST BANK AND GAZA

The West Bank and Gaza Strip remains one of the most unpredictable and potentially dangerous assignments for journalists. At least three journalists have been killed there since April 2003-each by Israeli army gunfire. Israeli troops often harass or attack Palestinian journalists, and Israeli authorities enforce tough restrictions on their freedom of movement.
Palestinian journalists are vulnerable to the increasing lawlessness in the Occupied Territories.

Palestinian militias and armed groups have frequently threatened and assaulted reporters and in some cases have ransacked news offices. In 2003 and 2004, Palestinian gunmen raided two television news offices and a newspaper in the West Bank and Gaza Strip, attacked a correspondent on the street in Gaza, and assaulted a reporter in Ramallah.

RUSSIA

President Vladimir Putin's "managed democracy," which includes using various branches of the state bureaucracy to rein in the independent media, is making the practice of independent journalism in Russia more and more tenuous. A shift from blatant pressures to more subtle and covert tactics, such as politicized lawsuits and hostile corporate takeovers by businessmen with close ties to Putin, has allowed the Kremlin to stifle criticism of the president and reports on government corruption and human rights abuses committed by Russian forces in Chechnya.

In advance of the December 2003 parliamentary elections and March 2004 presidential elections, the Kremlin tightened its legal and bureaucratic controls over the domestic press. Russian press groups criticized the Central Election Commission for failing to sanction the state-run national television channels for improperly promoting Putin and pro-Kremlin parties during the campaigns.

Journalists in Russia's provinces continue to be murdered with impunity.
In
October 2003, the editor-in-chief of an independent newspaper in the Volga River city of Togliatti was stabbed to death because of his paper's coverage of organized crime and government corruption. He was the paper's second editor-in-chief to be murdered in 18 months.

The Committee to Protect Journalists is a non-partisan, nonprofit organization dedicated to defending press freedom worldwide.

"The only death you die is the one you die daily by not living. Dream big and dare to fail." - Norman Vaughn

Sallie Dean Shatz
sallie@sopris.net
970 923 6757 h
970 948 2901 cell
#15072 (raspuns la: #15037) comenteaza . modifica . semnaleaza adminului
Look at yourself! LMC.... - de Little Eagle la: 25/06/2004 21:24:54
(la: Despre Alegerile din S.U.A.: De ce trebuie sa votam pt. GWB.)
Don't be concerned,I can take care of myself without your...help!
I'm a big blown baby and I'm gonna suck you inside my own self.
To release myself?Are you talking about sex?You're quite nasty but exciting when you say..."I'm ready to take it all in"...I don't know exactly ..what did you try to say...but it's fine with me!I'll come to CA and believe me we can fuck all night long,I think you didn't have to much sex in the last months...maybe....YEARS?Oh babe you'll gonna take it ALL IN.And finally you'll like it!Wait 'till I go down between your legs and give you the best head you ever had!
At least 1 hour I'll lick you dry!

Iwent to the west a few times.I still have lots of friends there,some they'll move here in NJ because they ...hate CA and those ..shallow people like yourself,and mind you,they were born there and are americans,.not like you.
You're still a stranger here,you don't belong here darling.
Did you really have a one to one conversation with your self?Did you ask yourself if you belong here?
NO!You took everything for granted,like ...this land belongs to you...!Well,IT DOES NOT!!!

And you have the nerve to ask me that I am in the wrong way of thinking?
I will contact you only if you decide to have sex!!I mean if you want it!You'll never ever regret it!!!!I'll give you the moon and the stars,you'll have all the fireworks and beg for more
Would you like that?C'mon,I know you,after a week with me you'll become a
hindu!!You'll forget to be a republican anymore!You'll be what I want you to be.
When was the last time you had a great pussy lick?I mean,to the perfection????And then a good sex to last and last?
Or you know only...the missionarry position?When was the last time when a man threw you against the wall and ripped off your panties and grabbed you in his arms and fuck you like there is no tomorrow,or hitting your ass against the wall and meanwhile sucking your undies in his mouth????

I think you'll be a different woman if you'll get more laid and have a great fuck!!!!You'll start to love me and Spiderman,you'll love everybody!I think I found the secret!!!!YOU DON"T HAVE ENOUGH DICK!!!Hey,you know what?I'll pretend to my wife that I am going to San Diego at a comicon(comic book convention),Iwent in the past many times and I do have lots of good friends in CA.Nobody has to know.
I'll meet you,we'll go right on the beach at sunset and we'll have sex together
till sunrise,naked and have some fun in the ocean too.You tell me.
Why not?

This is the way to release myself and for sure I'm ready for you ANY TIME BABY!

Love&peace,
Ozzy Osbourne(Hell is open for you any time now...)

#16770 (raspuns la: #16764) comenteaza . modifica . semnaleaza adminului
To All my brothers and sisters - de Little Eagle la: 27/06/2004 03:56:25
(la: Native American Indians)
Pt. ca nu veti mai avea de-a face cu mine de acum incolo,va las sa zic asa o mica mostenire din credinta poporului meu.Aceste cuvinte ,sper ca vor gasi un ecou in sufletul vostru.
Din nou si nu fac nici o reclamatie impotriva Admin,sper ca va tipari tot ce am scris azi,am zis,macar ca fiind ultimele mele cuvinte si consider ca am dreptul la ele.Unora li se da o masa buna,si poate o tigara ori o ultima rugaciune.Nu mai fumez,Nu mai beau,Nu mai consum droguri,Nu mananc carne de nici un fel
sunt vegetarian.
Cel putin lasa-ma Admin sa-mi spun ultimele cuvinte,in mod decent si sa nu fiu cenzurat.
Nu-ti fie teama,NU voi spune nimic rau nimanui!

Acestea-s cuvintele mele venite de la poporul meu,macar acum lasa-ma sa vorbesc freely:
Imi pare rau ca nu am rabdarea si timpul de a traduce in R. din engleza,totusi stiu ca voi toti sunteti inteligenti si veti intelege totul.

"When you begin a great work you can't expect to finish it all at once;therefore do you and your brothers press on,and let nothing discourage you till you have entirely finished what you have begun?
Now brother,as for me,I assure you I will press on,and the contrary winds may blow strong in my face,yet I will go forward and never turn back,and continue to press forward untill I have finished,and I would have you do the same....
Though you may hear birds singing on this side and that side,you must not take notice of that,but hear me when I speak to you,and take it to heart,
for you may always depend that what I say shall be true."

Black Hawk(Sauk-Lakota)

" Grandfather says that when your friends die you must not cry.
You must not hurt anybody or do harm to anybody.You must not fight.Do right always.It will give you satisfaction in life.
If the white man wants to live in peace with the indian,he can live in peace.
Give them all the same law.Give them all a chance to live and grow.
All men were made by the same Great Spirit Chief.They are all brothers.
The earth is the Mother of all people,and all people should have equal rights upon it.
You might as well expect the rivers to run backward as that any man who was
born a free man should be contented when penned up and denied liberty to go where he pleases.
If you tie a horse to a stake,do you expect he will grow fat?
If you pen an indian up on a small spot of earth,and compell him to stay there,he will not be contented,nor will he grow and prosper."

Chief Joseph(Nez Perce)

WOLAKOTA,

Ozzy

Ps:Admin inca odata te rog sa publici tot ce am scris azi.
Adios muchachos.

scuzele pentru ortografie nu-s destule - de Dan Manoliu la: 23/06/2005 21:42:41
(la: "Ce bine e sa fi desptept si in acelasi timp si roman")
? 1827 - Petrache Poenaru, membru al Academiei Romane si unul dintre organizatorii învatamântului national inventeaza predecesorul stiloului modern: ?condei portaret, fara sfârsit, alimentându?se singur cu cerneala?
Homer had a long lasting writing pen made of reed.
Da Vinci drew improvements ..
Etc…

? 1858 - Bucuresti - primul oras din lume iluminat cu petrol si prima rafinare a petrolului.
Romans had full streets in Rome lighted with torches and with heated sidewalks so that Roman ladies feet do not freeze …
Baltimore in 1816 was the first city to light its streets with gas. ...
Soon much of America, as well as other countries were lighted by gas
First oil refining was done in Ploiesti (not Bucuresti) by Enhlish engineers 1n 1856 … at the time when America found its first oil field … We were ahead here!!!

? 1880 - Dumitru Vasescu - construieste automobilul cu motor cu aburi.
In 1769, the very first self-propelled road vehicle was a military tractor invented by French engineer and mechanic, Nicolas Joseph Cugnot (1725 - 1804). Cugnot used a steam engine to power his vehicle, built under his instructions at the Paris Arsenal by mechanic Brezin. It was used by the French Army to haul artillery at a whopping speed of 2 1/2 mph on only three wheels. The vehicle had to stop every ten to fifteen minutes to build up steam power. The steam engine and boiler were separate from the rest of the vehicle and placed in the front (see engraving above). The following year (1770), Cugnot built a steam-powered tricycle that carried four passengers.

? 1881 Alexandru Ciurcu - obtine un brevet din Franta prin care prevede posibilitatea zborului cu reactie.
The earliest rockets were almost certainly Chinese—there is little doubt that the Chinese first developed “black powder,” the basic propellant used in rockets. The combination of salt-peter, charcoal, and sulphur was probably used in fireworks by the Chinese centuries before Christ lived, but the only written records available are dated well into the Middle Ages.
Mongols besieging the city of Kaifeng in 1232 used arrows propelled by rockets (though primarily as a psychological weapon).
Knowledge about rocketry seems to have moved with the Mongol invasions—the Arabs are seen as having developed rockets by the thirteenth century and are reported as having used them against Saint Louis in the Seventh Crusade; the Italians were experimenting with rockets by the fifteenth century. A major refinement in the formula for black powder was made in the thirteenth century by Roger Bacon; this resulted in the creation of gunpowder.
All of those people dreamt of sending people to the moon on the tail of a rocket … Even Cyrano de Bergerac (the real one) did that in a poem …
Conrad Hass (1551-1579), German, an artillery engineer and chief of arsenal of the town of Sibiu. Hass wrote about the construction and the flight tests of multistage rockets, apparently the earliest writings in existence about the science of rocket engineering. How about that???

? 1885 Victor Babes - realizeaza primul tratat de bacteriologie din lume.
May be correct partially… but Pasteur discovered every single entry from the Babes book…see below. I included some additional date for comparison and scale … The Babes Treaty is a list of the following discoveries … And Pasteur is one of many …
1839: Departure to the Royal College of Besançon 1840: Successful candidate for the literature baccalauréat in Besançon. Maître d'études at the College of Besançon 1842: Successful candidate for the mathematical sciences baccalauréat in Dijon 1843: Accepted at the Ecole Normale Supérieure in Paris 1845: Bachelor of Science 1846: Appointed physics professor at the Tournon high school (Ardèche), but stays on at the Ecole Normale Supérieure as a qualified demonstrator. Study of crystals 1847: Doctor of Science 1848: Appointed physics professor at the Dijon high school. Appointed substitute chemistry professor at the science university of Strasbourg.
Research on dimorphism. Historic paper on the distinction between sodium ammonium paratartrate and tartrate. 1849: Pasteur's wedding with Miss Marie Laurent, daughter of the Strasbourg University rector.
Research on the specific properties of the two acids that make up racemic acid. 1851: Paper by Pasteur on aspartic and malic acids. 1852: New research on relationships that can exist between crystalline forms, chemical composition and the direction of rotatory polarisation. 1853: Pasteur is made Knight of the Imperial Order of the Legion of Honour. He obtains the prize of the Pharmacy Society of Paris for the synthesis of racemic acid. Paper on the discovery of the transformation of tartaric acid into racemic acid, discovery of the optically inactive tartaric acid. 1854: Pasteur is nominated Dean of the University of Science at Lille. 1855: Beginning of studies on fermentation, presentation in Lille of a paper on amyl alcohol. 1856: Beginning of researches on alcoholic fermentation. 1857: Appointed administrator of the Ecole Normale and director of scientific studies of this school. Paper on lactic fermentation. Paper on alcoholic fermentation. 1858: Installation of his laboratory in the attic of the Ecole Normale in Paris, rue d'Ulm Survey by Pasteur on so-called "spontaneous" generations. 1859: Experimental physiology prize from the Academy of Science for his work on fermentations. 1860: Air sampling at Arbois to investigate the issue of so-called "spontaneous" generation. Examination of the doctrine of so-called "spontaneous" generation. 1861: Jecker prize from the Academy of Science for his work on fermentations. Publication in the bulletin of the Chemistry Society of Paris of all his results on vinegar.
1862: Election at the Academy of Science (mineralogy section). Studies on mycoderma and on the role of these plants in acetic fermentation. Alhumbertprize for his research on spontaneous generation. 1863: Napoléon III asks Pasteur to study wine diseases Studies on wine - the influence of air oxygen on vinification. Nominated Professor of Applied Geology, Physics and Chemistry at the National College of Fine Arts 1864: Installation of a laboratory at Arbois for his research on wine 1865: Practical process for improving wine conservation. Studies on silkworm diseases, work on pasteurisation. 1866: Publication of the paper "Studies on wine". Publication of an essay on the scientific work of Claude Bernard. 1867: Creation of a physiological chemistry laboratory at the Ecole Normale. Appointed Professor of organic chemistry at the Sorbonne. Great Prize from the Universal Exhibition for his studies on wine. Resignation from his administrative duties at the Ecole Normale. 1868: Degree as a medical doctor at the University of Bonn. Pasteur suffers from a stroke affecting his left side. Commander of the Legion of Honour. Publication of his studies on vinegar. 1870: Publication of his studies on silkworm diseases. 1871: Studies on beer. 1873: Elected Member of the Academy of Medicine 1876: Publication of his studies on beer. 1877: Paper on the alteration of urine. Studies on anthrax. Studies on septicaemia. 1878: Nominated Grand Officer of the Legion of Honour.
Publication of the paper "Germ theory and its applications to medicine and surgery". Papers on chicken cholera.
Research on gangrene, septicaemia and puerperal fever 1879: Paper on plague. Discovery of immunisation by attenuated cultures. 1880: Becomes Member of the Central Society of Veterinary Medicine. Paper on virulent diseases (Pasteur introduces the principle of attenuated-virus vaccines). Beginning of his research on rabies. 1881: Nominated Grand Cross Holder of the Legion of Honour. Anthrax vaccine. Work on yellow fever near Bordeaux.
Election to the French Academy. 1882: Paper on contagious pleuropneumonia of horned animals. Studies on swine erysipelas. 1883: Vaccination against swine erysipelas using an attenuated-virus vaccine. 1884: New communications on rabies. Communication on pathogenic microbes and attenuated-virus vaccines at the Copenhagen Congress. Pasteur presents the general principle of vaccinations against virulent diseases. 1885: First anti-rabies vaccination on a human being

? 1886 Alexandru Ciurcu - construieste prima ambarcatiune cu reactie.
It’s more complicated, Ciurcu e numai un participant … one of two; also, educated in France.
Desire and Victoire Piot (A late eighteenth century French engineer / inventor and the origins of the Vapour Pulse Jet) probably fled France on the out break of the Franco–Prussian war in 1870 finally arriving in London where he tested his first successful pulse jet boats. Desire Piot could well have been inspired by a rocket powered boat developed by Just Buisson and Ciurcu. Not so successful demonstrations of their jet boat on the river Seine in Paris took place from August to December 1886 for the benefit of the French Ministry of Defense.

? 1887 C. I. Istrate - Friedelina si franceinele.
Correct!!!

? 1895 D. Hurmuzescu - descopera electroscopul.
Jean Antoine Nollet (1700–1770) was a clergyman and physicist. In 1748, Nollet invented one of the first electrometers, the electroscope, which detected the presence of electric charge by using electrostatic attraction and repulsion. Nollet later wrote a theory on electrical attraction and repulsion based on the existence of a continuous flow of electrical matter between charged bodies and became the the first professor of experimental physics at the University of Paris.
Many others including George Washington did the same before our guy … 1755 or so …

? 1899 C.I. Istrate - o noua clasa de coloranti.
Maybe …

? 1900 Nicolae Teclu - becul cu reglarea curentului electric si gaz.
Are you serious??? “Becul de labborator cu reglarea curentului de AER si gaz”; big difference!!!
How about Bunsen? Premix (meaning air and gas) burners were the first purpose-designed burners, and they can be traced back more than 100 years to the Bunsen and similar laboratory burners. A premix burner system really consists of two key components, the burner head or nozzle, and the gas-air mixing device that feeds it. In some cases they're built as a single unit. The mixer uses the energy of a pressurized stream of air and/or gas to mix the two and present them to the burner nozzle, which provides an ignition and anchoring point for the flame and controls its shape.

? 1904 Emil Racovita - fondatorul biospeologiei.
Absolutely correct!!!

? 1905 Augustin Maior - telefonia multipla.
AT&T 1902 … also Bell Laboratoryes …

? 1906, 18.03 - Traian Vuia - avionul cu tren de aterizare pe roti cu pneuri; cu ?Vuia I? acesta reuseste prima decolare fara sa foloseasca nici un mijloc ajutator, numai cu aparate aflate la bord (în fapt, primul avion din istorie).
Are you serious?
The first powered heavier-than-air flight took place in 1890 (Clement Ader, steam engine on bat-winged monoplane, 60 yards). The Wrights' 1903 flight (300 yards) was the first photographed heavier-than-air flight. [Correction: not quite true; there exist photos of Lilienthal's non-powered heavier-than-air flights in the 1890s.] After the advent of relatively light combustion engines (such as Benz, Otto, Diesel), other pioneers pursued similar approaches, but no photographs were taken by Richard Pearse (New Zealand, March 1903) and Karl Jatho (August 1903). Finally, the Wrights needed headwinds or catapults to start their planes, so they were not fully self-powered. But Brazil's Santos-Dumont was (1906, first official airplane flight).
Important stuff: Richard Pearse March 31, 1902. Accounts by witnesses of the flight vary, from "50 to 400 yards in length", but it seems most likely that it was around 350 yards long, and ending prematurely when the flying machine landed in a large hedge - 4 metres off the ground ! The aircraft was the first to use proper ailerons, instead of the inferior wing warping system that the Wright's used. The flying machine also had a modern tricycle type landing gear, thus negating the need for ramps, slides, or skids. Any suitable road would do. The flying machine was aerodynamically crude, for sure, but did the job on the day, and in fact for months afterwards. By the end of July 1903, Pearse had achieved flights of around one kilometre in length, and perhaps even more amazingly, some of them included turns ! An absolutely fantastic achievement for the time. Pearce also built the engine, which was estimated at about 15 - 22hp, but hampered by a much cruder propeller than the Wright's machine.

? 1906 A.A. Beldiman - aparatul hidraulic cu dalta de percutie pentru sondaje adânci.
Tough to prove!!!

? 1908 Lazar Edeleanu ? primul procedeu de rafinare a produselor petroliere cu bioxid de sulf din lume, procedeu care ii poarta numele.
A good one!!! Oil helped us a lot in the first half of last century.

? 1908 Acad. Nicolaie Vasilescu-Karpen - ?pila Karpen", care functioneaza înca si produce curent electric, neîntrerupt, de aproape 100 de ani!
William Grove produced the first fuel cell in 1839 over 150 years ago. He based his experiment on the fact that sending an electric current through water splits the water into its component parts of hydrogen and oxygen. So, Grove tried reversing the reaction - combining hydrogen and oxygen to produce electricity and water. This is the basis of a simple fuel cell. The term “fuel cell” was coined later in 1889 by Ludwig Mond and Charles Langer, who attempted to build the first practical device using air and industrial coal gas.

? 1910 iunie - Aurel Vlaicu - lanseaza primul avion din lume fuselat aerodinamic.
See also Rolland Garos and other Santos-Dumont financed … French aircraft … and … so… on …

? 1910 Tache Brumarescu - masina de taiat sulf.
So what? The Austrians have invented the sowing machine before that. So what. The English invented the automated knitting machines before that. So what?

? 1910 Stefan Procopiu - efectul circular al discontinuitatilor de magnetism.
Bohr-Procopiu magneton … amazing participation to highly sophisticated physics. An excellent one …

? 1910 Gh. Marinescu - tratamentul paraliziei generale.
Close but no cigar! It was alive and well in America before 1900 …

? 1910 Henri Coanda reuseste primul zbor al unui avion cu reactie (fabricatie proprie).
Correct!!! First and foremost, it is now being recognized as the first air-reactive engine (jet) aircraft, making its first and only flight October, 1910. ... in Paris (not Romania, of course).

? 1910 Ioan Cantacuzino - ? fenomenul Cantacuzino? (aglutinarea unor microbi).
How about this? First experiments with streptococcal agglutination Paul Moser and Bensaude, Le phenomene de l'agglutination des. microbes. Carre, Paris 1897. ...

? 1913-1916 Ioan Cantacuzino - vaccinarea antiholerica (metoda Cantacuzino)
Pasteur was known as the father of stereochemistry, but his contributions to microbiology and medicine were greater. Pasteur discovered anaerobic bacteria and two silkworm diseases. It was he who discovered that if you take a microbe that causes a particular disease, for instance, smallpox, and make a weakened form of it, that weakened smallpox microbe can be used to fight off the stronger smallpox microbes. Doctors now inoculate people against all kinds of diseases and, for a time, had almost eradicated smallpox. Pasteur also invented the anthrax vaccine, the cholera vaccine, and the rabies vaccine. He died in 1895.

? 1916 D. Danielopolu - actiunea hipertensiva a digitalei.
The man credited with the introduction of digitalis into the practice of medicine was William Withering. Withering was born in Wellington, Shropshire, England in 1741. He followed in the medical footsteps of his father who was an apothecary-surgeon. Withering received his MD degree in 1766. As an individual, William Withering was an extremely giving person. He would personally see and treat two or three thousand poor patients a year limiting him to making about 1000 British pounds as compared to his contemporary doctors who made 5000 British pounds per year. Withering published about 19 articles during his lifetime. After fighting a long battle with tuberculosis, William Withering, the father of digitalis medicine, died on October 6 1799, at the age of 58.

? 1918 Gogu Constantinescu - întemeiaza o noua stiinta: sonicitatea.
Correct but not in Romania; in England where he educated himself and become a teacher of physics. Had he stayed in Romania he would have done nothing like most of us …

? 1919 Stefan Procopiu - unitatea elementara de energie magnetica (magnetonul).
Same as above, verry good!!!

? 1920 Emil Racovita - pune bazele Institutul de Speologie Cluj (primul din lume).
First in the world is tough to prove!!!

? 1920 ing. Gheorghe Botezatu - a calculat traiectoriile posibile Pamânt - Luna, folosite la pregatirea programelor ?Apollo? (al caror parinte a fost sibianul Herman Oberth); el a fost si seful echipei de matematicieni care a lucrat la proiectul rachetei ?Apollo? care a dus primul om pe Luna.
About the calculations Earth-Moon you must be kidding.
Herman Oberth also started Hitler’s V1 and, by the way, hated Romania and wrote to German leadership to dump Romania as an ally …

? 1921 Aurel Persu - automobilul fara diferential, cu motor în spate (de forma ?picaturii de apa").
Could be but it does not work …

? 1921 Nicolae Paulescu - descopera insulina; pentru ca era un anti-mason virulent, Premiul Nobel l-au primit canadienii F. Banting si J.R.J. McLeod pentru aceasta descoperire?
It should already be clear that 1920 comes before 1921 but anyway … there were others also …
1908 German scientist, Georg Zuelzer develops the first injectible pancreatic extract to suppress glycosuria; however, there are extreme side effects to the treatment.
1010-1920 Frederick Madison Allen and Elliot P. Joslin emerge as the two leading diabetes specialists in the United States.
1913 Allen, after three years of diabetes study, publishes Studies Concerning Glycosuria and Diabetes, a book which is significant for the revolution in diabetes therapy that developed from it.
1919 Frederick Allen publishes Total Dietary Regulation in the Treatment of Diabetes, citing exhaustive case records of 76 of the 100 diabetes patients he observed, becomes the director of diabetes research at the Rockefeller Institute.
July 1, 1920 Dr. Banting opens his first office in London, Ontario. He receives his first patient on July 29th; his total earnings for his first month of work is $4.00.

? 1921 Stefan Procopiu - Fenomenul Procopiu (depolarizarea luminii).
May be …

? 1922 C.Levaditi si Sazevac - bismutul ca agent terapeutic împotriva sifilisului.
Bullshit!!!
Syphilis was treated with mercury or other ineffective remedies until World War I (1914-1916), when effective treatments based on arsenic or bismuth were introduced. These were succeeded by antibiotics after World War II.

? 1925 Traian Vuia - generatorul de abur cu ardere în camera închisa si cu vaporizare instantanee.
Vuia was a great engineer, but when he tried to patent his airplane the Arsenal in Romania threw him out and he had to go to France to find forward looking people to fund his invention … Now we want him! La placinte innainte, la razboi innapoi …

? 1930 Elie Carafoli - avionul cu aripa joasa.
Bullshit!!!
Zdenek Lhota - Czechoslovakia – 1925 - flew the BH-11 low-wing monoplane.
Albert W. (Al) Mooney - chief engineer at Alexander (1928-1929) was responsible for the Bullet, an advanced, high speed, low wing monoplane. With Mooney's patented retractable landing gear, it was a mild sensation and ahead of its time.

? 1933 Henri Coanda - aerodina lenticulara (farfuria zburatoare).
? 1938 Henri Coanda - efectul Coanda.
? 1938 Henri Coanda - discul volant.
The Coanda Effect is a real Romanian contribution to the progress of science. All good!!! But again in England, not in Romania. That should tell anyone something …

? 1952 Ia fiinta Institutul National de Geronto-Geriatrie ?Dr. Ana Aslan", primul institut de geriatrie din lume, model pentru tarile dezvoltate, prin asistenta clinica si cercetare. ?Ana Aslan? are, anual, mii de pacienti.
A big lie …and a lot of word of mouth phony advertising …

Exagerarea contributiei noastre la motorul societatii umane ii face pe unii romani sa creada ca, de buni ce suntem, n-avem nimic de schimbat, iar ceilalti sa ne pupe ...

Sarcina celor ce publca e sa corecteze asta.

Dan Manoliu
Canada
oasis, to start... - de andleia la: 14/07/2005 20:46:38
(la: Versuri din melodiile voastre preferate...)
Don't Look Back In Anger

Slip inside the eye of your mind
Don't you know you might find
A better place to play
You said that you'd once never been
All the things that you've seen
Will slowly fade away

So I'll start the revolution from my bed
Cos you said the brains I had went to my head
Step outside the summertime's in bloom
Stand up beside the fireplace
Take that look from off your face
You ain't ever gonna burn my heart out

So Sally can wait, she knows its too late as we're walking on by
Her soul slides away, but don't look back in anger I hear you say

Take me to the place where you go
Where nobody knows if it's night or day
Please don't put your life in the hands
Of a Rock n Roll band
Who'll throw it all away

So I'll start the revolution from my bed
Cos you said the brains I had went to my head
Step outside the summertime's in bloom
Stand up beside the fireplace
Take that look from off your face
You ain't ever gonna burn my heart out

So Sally can wait, she knows its too late as we're walking on by
Her soul slides away, but don't look back in anger I hear you say

Don't look back in anger
Don't look back in anger
Don't look back in anger
At least not today

si evident, Wonderwall...

Today is gonna be the day
That they're gonna throw it back to you
By now you should've somehow
Realized what you gotta do
I don't believe that anybody
Feels the way I do about you now

Backbeat the word was on the street
That the fire in your heart is out
I'm sure you've heard it all before
But you never really had a doubt
I don't believe that anybody feels
The way I do about you now

And all the roads we have to walk along are winding
And all the lights that lead us there are blinding
There are many things that I would
Like to say to you
I don't know how

Because maybe
You're gonna be the one who saves me?
And after all
You're my wonderwall

Today was gonna be the day
But they'll never throw it back to you
By now you should've somehow
Realized what you're not to do
I don't believe that anybody
Feels the way I do
About you now

And all the roads that lead to you were winding
And all the lights that light the way are blinding
There are many things that I would like to say to you
I don't know how

I said maybe
You're gonna be the one who saves me?
And after all
You're my wonderwall

I said maybe
You're gonna be the one who saves me?
And after an
You're my wonderwall

Said maybe
You're gonna be the one that saves me
You're gonna be the one that saves me
You're gonna be the one that saves me

banc de dimineata - de Horia D la: 19/10/2005 16:10:54
The inside story - World War II

An elderly Italian man who lived on the outskirts of
Monte Casino went to the local church for
confession. When the priest slid open the panel in
the confessional, the man said, "Father, during
World War II, a beautiful woman knocked on my door
and asked me to hide her from the enemy. So I hid
her in my attic."

The priest replied, "That was a wonderful thing you
did, my son! And you have no need to confess that."

"It's worse than that, Father. She started to repay
me with sexual favors."

The priest said, "By doing that, you were both in
great danger. However, two people under those
circumstances can be very tempted to act that way.
But if you are truly sorry for your actions, you are
indeed forgiven."

"Thank you, Father. That's a great load off my mind.
But I do have one more question."

"And what is that?"

"Should I tell her the war is over?"
#79918 (raspuns la: #79914) comenteaza . modifica . semnaleaza adminului
Carpenters - Close to you. M-a induiosat melodia... - de providence la: 06/06/2006 20:01:45
(la: Versuri din melodiile voastre preferate...)
Why do birds

Suddenly appear?

Everytime you are near

Just like me

They long to be

Close to you

Why do stars

Fall down from the sky?

Everytime you walk by

Just like me

They long to be

Close to you

(*) on the day that you were born

The angels got together and decided

To create a dream come true

So they sprinkled moondust in your hair

Of gold and starlight in your eyes of blue

(**) that is why all the girls in town

Just like me

They long to be

Close to you

Gifts :) - de Pasagerul la: 27/07/2006 07:37:19
Four Jewish brothers left home for college and became successful doctors and lawyers, and prospered.
Some years later, they chatted after having dinner together.
They discussed the gifts that they were going to give to their elderly mother, who lived in another city.
The first said, "I'm having a big house built for Mama."
The second said, "I'm having a hundred thousand dollar theater built in the house."
The third said, "I'm having my Mercedes dealer deliver her an SL600 with a chauffeur.
The fourth said, "Listen to this. You know how Mama loves the Torah and you know how she can't read anymore because she can't see very well. Well, I met this Rabbi who told me about a parrot that can recite the entire Torah.
It took ten rabbis 12 years to teach him. I had to pledge to contribute 100,000 a year for ten years to the temple, but it was worth it.
Mama just has to name the chapter and verse and the parrot will recite it."
The other brothers were impressed.

Later, Mama sent out her thank you notes. She wrote:
Dear Milton, the house you built is so huge. I live in only one room, but have to clean the whole house. Thanks anyway.
Dear Menachem, you gave me an expensive theater with Dolby sound that can hold 50 people, but all my friends are dead, I've lost my hearing and I'm nearly blind. I'll never use it. But thank you for the gesture just the same.
Dear Marvin, I am too old to travel. I stay home, I have my groceries delivered, so I never use the Mercedes... and the driver you hired is a Nazi. But the thought was good. Thanks.
Dearest Melvin, You were the only son to have the good sense to give a little thought to your gift. The chicken was delicious. Thank you.

If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain.
(Maya Angelou )
horica - de raqissa la: 27/10/2008 17:53:56
(la: obama sau mccain)
Minti. Uite aici un site care descoase minciunile insirate. Spune-mi daca vrei sa-ti traduc.

Quotes From Barack Obama Books-Truth! & Fiction!

Summary of the eRumor:
A collection of quotes from two books written by Senator Barack Obama that try to highlight his attitudes about race and Islam.

The Truth:
All but two of the quotes seem to be accurate, but are taken out of context.

One of the quotes does not exist and the one about Islam is fabricated.

Also, whoever constructed this eRumor claims that some of the quotes are from a book by Obama titled Dreams of My Father. The actual title of Obama's book is Dreams From my Father.
In response to email rumors that have circulated about Obama, his campaign has created a page to respond to the rumors. CLICK HERE for the "Fight the Smears" page.

Let's look at them one-at-a-time:

"I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites."-Truth!
This is an accurate quote from the introduction to Dreams from My Father. The book chronicles Obama's experience as the son of an African father and an American mother.

"I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother's race."-Fiction!
This quote does not exist in either of Obama's books.

"There was something about him that made me wary, a little too sure of himself, maybe. And white."-Truth!
This is a quote from Dreams from My Father. It it in a section in which Obama describes a job interview with a man in Chicago. Race had been a part of their discussion and the full quote is, "There was something about him that made me wary, a little too sure of himself, maybe. And white---he'd said himself that was a problem."

It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names."-Truth!
This one is also from Dreams from My Father. It is from a section when Obama was a college student and wrestling with his identity including as an African-American. The quote describes his observation of what was required among his fellow students.

"I never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was into my father's image, the black man, son of Africa, that I'd packed all the attributes I sought in myself, the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, Dubois and Mandela."-Truth!
This is from Dreams from my Father. The more complete quote is, ""Yes, I’d seen weakness in other men— Gramps and his disappointments, Lolo and his compromise. But these men had become object lessons for me, men I might love but never emulate, white men and brown men whose fates didn’t speak to my own. It was into my father’s image, the black man, son of Africa, that I’d packed all the attributes I sought in myself, the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, DuBois and Mandela."

"I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."-Fiction!
This is a corruption of a quote from Obama's book The Audacity of Hope. It is from a section that talks about the concerns of immigrants who are American citizens.

Here is the accurate and more complete quote: "Of course, not all my conversations in immigrant communities follow this easy pattern. In the wake of 9/11, my meetings with Arab and Pakistani Americans, for example, have a more urgent quality, for the stories of detentions and FBI questioning and hard stares from neighbors have shaken their sense of security and belonging. They have been reminded that the history of immigration in this country has a dark underbelly; they need specific assurances that their citizenship really means something, that America has learned the right lessons from the Japanese internments during World War II, and that I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

#356159 (raspuns la: #356150) comenteaza . modifica . semnaleaza adminului
Uite ce-ascult de cateva zile - de Alice la: 09/12/2003 01:42:25
(la: Cohen)
...sperand ca n-am innebunit de-a binelea ...

"Is this what you wanted?"( de pe Miscellaneous)

You were the promise at dawn,
I was the morning after.
You were Jesus Christ my Lord,
I was the money lender.
You were the sensitive woman,
I was the very reverend Freud.
You were the manual orgasm,
I was the dirty little boy.

And is this what you wanted
to live in a house that is haunted
by the ghost …of you and me?

Is this what you wanted ...

You were Marlon Brando,
I was Steve McQueen.
You were K.Y. Jelly,
I was Vaseline.
You were the father of modern medicine,
I was Mr. Clean.
You where the whore and the beast of Babylon,
I was Rin Tin Tin.

And is this what you wanted ...

And is this what you wanted ...

You got old and wrinkled,
I stayed seventeen.
You lusted after so many,
I lay here with one.
You defied your solitude,
I came through alone.
You said you could never love me,
I undid your gown.

And is this what you wanted ...

And is this what you wanted ...

I mean is this what you wanted ...

That's right, is this what you wanted!

Asa, citite, versurile n-au mare farmec ...dar sa-l auzi cum pronunta ...cum accentueaza silabele.
Daca l-ati auzi!!!

"I’m your man!" n-am auzit alta declaratie de dragoste!
Ba da, in "Dance me...", in "Thake this", in "Coming back to you", in "Ain’t no cure" ..."and when the hunger for your touch rises from the hunger ...you whisper "You have loved enough,
Now let me be the Lover."
STIU ca nu-i vorba doar de-atingere fizica! Nu va lasati pacaliti!
...eu sunt ceva abia atunci atunci cand Cohen canta!
Presa si fotografia - de Dinu Lazar la: 19/12/2003 00:43:00
2 Time Magazine Journalists Hurt in Iraq
By The Associated Press

19 December 2003

(AP) -- A senior reporter and a veteran photographer for Time magazine
were wounded along with two U.S. soldiers when a grenade was tossed into
their Humvee, the military and the magazine said Thursday.

Time senior correspondent Michael Weisskopf and contributing
photographer James Nachtwey were traveling with a U.S. Army patrol in
Baghdad on Wednesday night when the attack occurred, a statement from Time
managing editor Jim Kelly said.

A military spokesman said they were with a unit of the Army's 1st
Armored Division.

The military official, who spoke only condition of anonymity, said one
of the journalists was severely wounded and the other was slightly injured.
Time said both were in stable condition and were awaiting transfer to a U.S.
military hospital in Landstuhl, Germany.

Nachtwey is an award-winning photographer known for haunting images of
war and poverty. He was the subject of a 2001 Oscar-nominated documentary,
"War Photographer," and has won many awards. This year he shared a $1
million Dan David prize for documenting "the apocalyptic events of our
time."

Weisskopf is an award-winning correspondent based in Washington. He
covers national politics and investigations and was a finalist in the 1996
Pulitzer Prize for national reporting.

The Paris-based World Association of Newspapers has said that at least
16 journalists have been killed in Iraq this year. Many others have been
wounded.

In the last known incident, police said the editor of an independent
newspaper in the northern city of Mosul was shot and killed on Oct. 28.
#6938 (raspuns la: #6731) comenteaza . modifica . semnaleaza adminului
the ways of leaving - de Little Eagle la: 18/05/2004 23:20:15
(la: Farewell brothers and sisters)
Dear Brother Destin(a good name,Great Spirit Wakan Tanka ti l-a dat fara sa stii),

Am gandit in acest weekend trecut sa mai stau o vreme cu voi toti si sa mai fumam putin tobacco,dar am incalcat legea.Legea noastra.Peste acest weekend trecut am gandit ca mai pot ramane dar nu o pot face, azi si ieri am scris ultimele texte si ...Destin-ul a ales pe tine sa fii ultimul care va primi ultimul meu text,e scris asa si este menit sa fie asa,the eagle flies free my brother,you can't stop his wings...

Azi ,si este noapte cu stele,ele mi-au vorbit,a fost vant putin si cateva picaturi de ploaie,am stat in gradina si gandit la Marele Spirit,mi-a vorbit si am plans din nou,lacrimi si picaturi de ploaie pe obrajii mei.
Mi-a spus prin Creatia toata ca trebuie sa plec si tu esti ultimul WARRIOR care va purta cuvantul LUI prin mine.

Imi pare sincer rau,toti din cercul cafenelei imi sunteti mai mult decat dragi,NU va imaginati nici in vise cat de mult va iubesc pe toti deopotriva,imi sunteti frati si surori si mereu ma voi gandi cu dragoste la voi toti.

M-ati injurat,m-ati indragit,ori m-ati considerat un excentric,cine sunt eu sa trag concluzii?Ceea ce stiu e ca va iubesc si voi fi in spirit mereu cu voi.
O spun cu sinceritate,si tie draga Frate iti multumesc din suflet pentru cuvintele tale.

A venit timpul sa plec,va iubesc mult si veti fi mereu cu mine in inima,spirit si suflet.Si asta e ,fiti siguri,o certitudine.

Multumesc Daniel pentru tot si la fel Admin.Niciodata nu am fost impotriva voastra si a nimanui,fiti bravi in viata si sa stiti ca fara sa cunoasteti cu totii,fiecare din voi are in par pene de pace si razboi,este legea.
Wakan Tanka este cu voi in voi si in jurul vostru,NU sunteti separati de EL.

Nu esti idealist si visator daca vei crede in dragoste,iubire si pace.Vei intelege sa devii intelept si sa te vezi pe tine in oricine si in toata Creatia.
Imaginati-va ca Bufallow Cow Woman(Creatia toata)este cea mai frumoasa femeie de pe glob!Oare nu veti fi indragostiti de ea?Oare nu vreti s-o protejati si s-o iubiti,sa o aparati chiar sfidand moartea?

Astea mi-au fost cuvintele de incheiere.

Love&peace sisters and brothers,
may the Great Spirit be with you all the time.
Ozzy(Little eagle who cries)
'If the white man wants to live in peace with the indian,he can live in peace.Treat all men and women alike.Give them all the same law.Give them all an even chance to live and grow.
All we were made by the same Great Spirit Chief.We are all sisters and brothers.The earth is the mother of all people and nations in the world,all we should have equal rights upon it.
If we are all poor is because we are honest."

Great Chief Joseph(Nez perce-iroquois)
...........................................................................................................................
Va iubesc mult,imi sunteti in sange.Acum sunt pictat in culorile mele de alb si negru si am tipat afara in natura cantecul meu,adio dragi prieteni de suflet,surioare si frati,ne vom revedea in alta viata.
Adio Destin,poate faci ca mesajul meu ultim sa ajunga la toti,eu ma voi de-conecta acum.

Little Eagle Who Cries,
numele meu si sunt mai mult ca mandru de el.

#15586 (raspuns la: #15578) comenteaza . modifica . semnaleaza adminului